Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

Norway Constitution Day

stevasaurus

Hey Lars and all you other guys in Norway...Happy Constitution Day:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Constitution_Day

• Like 1

Lars

Hey Dino Thanks.... will spend the day at school to the kid's to celebratethe the day .. when we are finished there, we head home and barbeque and eat ice cream. with the family

Jake Kuhn

Happy constitution day to the norwegions! Kale

specialwheelhorse

DITTO DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Npostusa
      By Npostusa
      Hi Just bought my 312 this spring when we moved into a new home with two acres of land.  Love the wheel horse, but I am not even sure if I have to change a oil filter and for that matter where the filter or oil plug would be - any guidance would be appreciated.  Put a little marvel mystery oil in the gas, and just started it up for a few, but want to change the oil for the spring. Any guidance on where to start would be greatly appreciated. 

• Jparkes43
      By Jparkes43
      Hello on my kawasaki 227-5 17 hp single cylinder i was thinking about putting a straight through pipe on it and people time and time again were mentioning burnt or warped exhaust valves and i have no idea how bad this is or how common it is so i just want to know if i should or shouldn't straight pipe the engine 

thank you 

James 

see my other thread about tachometer gauges 
    • Eric857
      By Eric857
      Hi RedSquare,

I am in the process of restoring a wheel horse 857 and i have just received decals to put on the machine but in not to sure how to put them on and protect them from getting scraped off. any suggestions?

Thanks  
    • zanepetty
      By zanepetty
      Hey everyone. As you know I'm hot and heavy into wheel horses now and many of you have answered many of my questions and helped me TREMENDOUSLY. But I've finally decided to give my horse a paint job and I thought I'd post pictures along the way. Here's the engine cleaned,sanded, prepped and primed. This is the first thing I've done. :)

• zanepetty
      By zanepetty
      I'm thinking of mounting farmall cub headlights (the thin looking ones) to my 753. I know they're not original wheel horse obviously and I'm usually a stickler with that type of deal but I think they would look good. Is this a bad idea in you're guys' opinion?