Sign in to follow this  
Jake Kuhn

another new horse for me

Jake Kuhn

Hey everyone, Got another horse today. One of my dad's friends ended up dropping a c120 off at our farm when I was at a baseball game last night. It is a c120 8 speed if someone could tell me the year from the picture of the serial tag that would be great. It runs great just needs a few things fixed on it and it would be a great. Motor runs perfect on it. Came with a deck and a blower. Blower looks perfect but deck needs some work. Here are some pictures. Jake

IMG_9874.jpg?t=1336784683

IMG_9873.jpg?t=1336784683

IMG_9872.jpg?t=1336784683

IMG_9871.jpg?t=1336784726

IMG_9869.jpg?t=1336784683

IMG_9868.jpg?t=1336784683

the blower

IMG_9867.jpg?t=1336784683

serial tag

IMG_9875.jpg?t=1336784683

deck needs work

IMG_9878.jpg?t=1336784683

• Like 1

wheelhorse 1045

nice i have the hydro with hydro lift C120 and they are strong tractors

redhorse100

nice no one drops off stuff like that at my house!!!!! the toro web site states it is a 1977 c120 8 speed with a 12 hp kohler. if you need the room you can drop it off here.

Jake Kuhn

Thanks for the info and compliments. I think I will keep it here :) Jake

stevasaurus

Hey Jake, it was Karl's birthday yesterday...not yours. :confusion-confused: Nice horse mate. :) :)

• Like 1

Gunny

Nice Horse Jake. Enjoy it.

dclarke

Nice horse Jake, might want to go buy a lottery ticket today.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

That's a really nice machine, gonna spruce it up Jake?

varosd

I wish someone would "drop off another WH" to me! I love the "Hot wheels" MAG deck wheels!! almost like my old Keystones!

bowtiebutler956

:scared-eek: That's ridiculous, no one ever just drops off a :wh: at my house for me! That just aint right. :ychain: I'm a sucker for the long hoods Jake, so is this one going to get the full meal deal, like the others did? :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

Jake Kuhn

Thanks for all the nice compliments. Got the oil changed in it today and got the filter out so I can get a new one on monday. This is one really nice tractor. My only question is when I put it into gear I have to pull the clutch out to make it drive,is this just how the 8 speeds were or do I have something wrong with mine? :scratchead: Jake

bowtiebutler956

Sounds like you have a bad return spring.

Matt :flags-texas:

Jake Kuhn

Matt, I think this one is going to be a worker. I think I will get a good deck for it and give it a shot at mowing and it can replace the 401 for snow duty. Always wanted a tractor with a blower and this one will be a nice fit just need some chains and weights. Jake

Lars

Niceeeeeeeeeee Score Jake.....

Monkalunka

Very nice Jake :woohoo: Looks like the horse found a good home :text-bravo:

Hammerhead

Looks like a nice machine! Better yet when they drop them off for ya! Keith :popcorn:

jay in nc

nice score! do a nice cut out and patch on the deck & use it Jay

Rooster

Awesome!

Those make great workers!

Jake Kuhn

Thanks everyone. Jake

Foozerush

Nice lookin tractor... I like the stance of that model...

Wheel-N-It

That looks like a really good solid tractor Jake. You must be living right to have someone drop off a Wheel Horse like that one for you:)

Oh yea, I'm with Matt. You probably have a bad return spring.

gomer gump

i had 3 mower decks with holes also instead of doing alot of welding i just cut out the bad areas an wire meshed it along with fiberglass . after it hardened up it was hard as stone painted it looked like new . put extra coat of fiberglas an resin/ hardner it may sound silly but it works very well and easy to do no welding .