Sign in to follow this  
Eric Capozzi

Allis Chalmers 710, Simplicity, & Lawnboy GT18H

Eric Capozzi

I have a guy that has an Allis Chalmers 710, an older Simplicity(16900479) not sure of which model and a Lawnboy GT18H. They have been sittin gfor a few years but for the most part all look complete. I need to figure out what these things are worth. I know that its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it but I will basically turn and sell 2 of them. Does anyone know a good starting price to offer him. Im sure all will need batteries, all will need carbs rebuilt and possibly more(points and such) Please help me....Thanks, Eric

bowtiebutler956

It's hard to say without any pics. :wwp:

Matt :flags-texas:

Eric Capozzi

unfortunately I didnt grab any pics while I was there. They were in a dark barn. I think Im gonna try to offer $300 for the whole bunch.

Kingwood990

I think 300 sounds reasonable. The Lawn Boy is a repainted Ford. This series or Ford was built by Gilson.

Kelly

I had one of the lawnboy GT18H's they are a BEAST, I sold the engine after using it for a year or two, I pulled a one bottom plow and it didn't even flinch, the engine is now in a 520, I sold the tractor to a guy near me for parts for his.

This is the only pic I have right now

100_8911.jpg