Sign in to follow this  
6wheeler

Cushman truckster

6wheeler

Check this beast out......patstoys003.jpg I got at the last auction I went to. It needs a clutch but, YEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!!!!!! REDNECK ATV

bowtiebutler956

Looks Fun! :woohoo: That thing is a beast. :wicked:

Matt :flags-texas:

Jake Kuhn

Thats cool,My dad used to have one like it but with no cab. My dad used to,but got out of the hoby of cushman's and alot of my family have cushman bikes. My uncle has quite a few and he restores them and takes them to shows. Jake

Wheel-N-It

How about a ski on the front and paddle tires in the rear. Might make a cool redneck snowmobile!

Van

SousaKerry

We had a cushman golf cart when i was a kid had a kohler 10hp in it tough as nails and fast as hell but it would over heat terribly. Another great American company that just couldn't keep up unfortunately

Ken B

My brother works for Freightliner in Statesville N.C. They have some of the coolest mini trucks that they ride around the plant on. I'd like to have one some day.

Terry M

Pat, to me this could pass as a red-necks version of a John Deere gator. nice find! :thumbs: :text-coolphotos:

6wheeler

Well, I pulled the clutch out today. Surprisingly simple to do. I am trying to find one but having a tough time

Thats cool,My dad used to have one like it but with no cab. My dad used to,but got out of the hoby of cushman's and alot of my family have cushman bikes. My uncle has quite a few and he restores them and takes them to shows. Jake

Jake , you wouldn't know where I could find one do you? I found a sight that says they have them but its $80.00 for the disc alone (for a 6" disc) :eek: . Maybe I could get it re-lined. It has the 18 hp OMC engine in it and I think it is a 79 to 82 model year. Pat

Jake Kuhn

Sorry I do not know where you can get the part you need. There is a club that produces a magazine just for cushmans,maybe you could find something in there. Jake

smoreau

Cool Know you will have to call your self 3 wheeler :ychain: That would be great at the shows, just needs some red paint and some WH stickers

TT

I get parts for the Cushman Jr. Truckster at work through my Jacobsen (turf equipment) dealer. http://www.krigger.com/

Textron/Jacobsen bought a lot of those companies out, but fortunately still offer parts.

earlleecliffton

anyone on here into cushman trucksters from the 60,s ???

Olratlr
post-1304-0-65052500-1340298330_thumb.jpI don't have a Truckster but I Restored this 1970 Cushman Trackster a while back.

6wheeler

anyone on here into cushman trucksters from the 60,s ???

I also have a 57 truckster. No cab and handle bar steering

wp205a

If you still need clutch parts pm me and I'll give you a contact.

midnight rambler

i have a truckster like that with a title, it was something i had to have, i figured it was a good eyesore that i can title and just park on the road in front of my house for the neighbor that dont like my tractor hobby, hehehe i dont like him either.

squonk

I used to use a Cushman 3 wheeler with dump body at the golf course I worked at in high school. 3 on the tree and the dump body kept falling off! :) :thumbs:

Mr. 856

post-1304-0-65052500-1340298330_thumb.jpI don't have a Truckster but I Restored this 1970 Cushman Trackster a while back.

That thing is killer. Very nice job on the restoration!!! Id love that thing in my garage!!!