Sign in to follow this  
Indy w h

Who's going to Portland,in swap ??

Indy w h

it's only about a month away !! I'll be there with less than usual. If anybody needs round hood parts '61-'64 (no ball burners) ask away !! I'll also have the 1 piece hydraulic lift lever NLA oil seals and the HY -2 & 3 rebuild kits Along with the lift cylinder rebuild kits Don't be afraid to ask me to see if I have what your looking for !!

racinfool40

I'll be there with some misc stuff and to deliver a trans for Mr. Marshall..Looking forward to it!!!!!And will have alot of tranny parts for anyone interested.

MIKE

1maidenfan

it's only about a month away !! I'll be there with less than usual. If anybody needs round hood parts '61-'64 (no ball burners) ask away !! I'll also have the 1 piece hydraulic lift lever NLA oil seals and the HY -2 & 3 rebuild kits Along with the lift cylinder rebuild kits Don't be afraid to ask me to see if I have what your looking for !!

Would you mind posting the dates for that?

Thanks

lincolnpower38

I will be there with a full load of goodies for sale. If anybody is looking for anything let me know. Parts and tractor wise.

CasualObserver

I'll be there shopping... Wednesday afternoon and all day Thursday. First time I've been able to make it over there! Can anyone tell me... do they rent golf carts on the grounds like they do up here in MN? I can't find anything about it on the website. hell, maybe I'll have to just buy a tractor and cart... somebody bring one that runs good with a full tank to sell me cheap! :P

Jim_M

Jason,

They don't rent anything there but I'm sure someone would sell you something to ride on. I think I'll be Thursday, I hope to run into you.

Jim

CasualObserver

Thanks Jim... I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you.

Indy w h

It's getting close !!! Time to start loading the trailer !! If your looking for any parts let me know !!

Brrly1

I'll be down there on Thursday. I might stay if I don't have any riders tagging along. I will be bringing a few weights and other assorted items. Probably be hanging out with Bob Rock and the guys.

multihobbyguy

I am getting excited. I have only been there once before and it was really cool to see all the different things at the swap meet. This time we are taking Dad's golf cart to make it easier to get around. He just got it insured last Friday so we would be legal at the swap meet. Now if I could only get excited about driving to Kansas and turning around and heading to Portland, Indiana. I have a few miles to go the next 7-8 days.

Indy w h

I'll be taking kohler engine parts , re-coils , tins , heads , blocks , 701 parts , re-build kits for the HY-2 & 3 pumps , cylinder kits , Tecumseh engine parts , re-coils , tins , a set of C-175 front rims and tires with tie rods , mower decks , gauge wheels , some double "D" spindles , 702 dash tower W / HY-2 lift arm , ETC,ETC let me know what your needing

whlpny

I have a great running little 210- vertical shaft machine if someone is looking for a REALLY cheap ride just to cruise the swap with- this one is perfect- and I will send you on your way with a full tank of gas . Will be setup along the east side of the drainage ditch(entry road side) and to the north end near the bridge. Also will have a 1054, GT1848, Pond Lever Steer some Wh pedal tractors and lots of parts.

• Like 1

rockinhorse

I will be there wed. I have stuff listed in classified section for sale i can bring up there if you need them. I am looking for a set of 10 1/2" x12 wheels or 12" x 12" wheels steel 5hole with 2 1/2" offset. If you have some to sell let me know . also looking for a 8 hp kohler electric start. Need one without starter generator(belt drive)that runs. No time to rebuild putting on project tractor. If gas prices are down i want to bring the 2 seater B-80.

larryandnell

I will have a Raider 8 with a 36 in tiller installed,A-90 Special with a great runnin 8 hp Kohler,12 hp Kohler engine,brand new 4 hp diesel engine, 8 speed trannys,hydro tranny,almost new set of 26-12-12 lugs mounted on rims,2 K-91 engines,Clinton 1200,18 hp Onan parts engine,W-H decals,lots of W-H parts. Will be setup with Bob by the creek on the north road.

• Like 1

1maidenfan

Any one taking a yard dump cart, the square type? Wheel horse of coarse.

Thanks.

wheelhoss

What's the address to the Portland show so I can put it in my gps please. It will be my first show.

Indy w h

http://tristategasengineandt.intuitwebsites.com/47th_tristate_show-31st_swap_sell_laser.jpg

porkchop

I,ll be there Thursday with a buddy that will have a trailer load of ac and simplicity and probably Saturday. I,ll be looking to start wheel horsing again since I sold everything last fall. I,m feeling alot better now :) and looking forward to working on stuff in the barn again. Looking for a good tractor to mow or pull lawn roller with. Maybe several!!!

racinfool40

Here's a preview of what I will be bringing..I'll be there Thursday Morning bright and early..Look me up!

001-27.jpg

decksetter

I think I'm going to try to go tomorrow morning (Saturday). Will anything still be there?

Indy w h

Get here early decksetter !! I'll be pulling out around 1 pm