gmalott24

Wheel Horse Super Stock Pulling Tractor

Gene_S

Hi Greg I bought your dads 1054 with the loader a few years ago. Nice looking puller and maybe we'll run into you if we get out to watch Jim_M pull.

gmalott24

How's the 1054? Did you rebuild the loader?

BPjunk

But ya' know Greg ................... you have not yet pulled against the MIGHTY LAWN RANGER SIX SPEED ! Good to see ya' out there old buddy ! :ychain:

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA

gmalott24

I know when to keep him on the trailer. The last thing I need is a whooping from the MIGHTY LAWN RANGER SIX SPEED. It would be like fighting William Wallace. (My Braveheart reference). :bow-blue:

bowtiebutler956

Well if you don't want to go up against the Mighty Lawn Ranger, then you definitely don't want to run against this one! :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

bantam.jpg

Mark Monroe

Good to see my old tractor. Frustration was the name we gave all our tractors starting way back in 1972. My Mother came up with that name sitting at the dinner table on a Sunday in 1972. I was 17 years old. I pulled around 45 years. This was the last pulling tractor I built for myself. Back in 1999 it was a Pro stock/Super Stock with one of the first Jones blocks produced. All Vogel inside with a VW clutch and one of the first gear reduction starters that I first started using 10 years earlier in 1989. Went to 32 tractor pulls in 1999 winning 25 pulling including 3 ITPA pulls wins, Southern and Tri State pulls in Indiana plus Columbia and Washington Missouri and a Wabash Valley pull in Letts, Indiana that had around 85 pro stocks. In the last few years I had it I  turned the chassis into 16hp stocker and helped my father pull it until he was 83.

Their were a lot of great times associated with garden tractor pulling and this tractor. Nice to see a picture. Great Memories. Mark Monroe

• Like 1

ikbendennis

What for engine did you used ?? 

gmalott24

Mark Monroe --- Did Glenn Hale (Tennessee) buy this tractor from you?