Sign in to follow this  
fireman

Somers, CT. May 19th & 20th 2012 SVAEC Antique Machinery Show

wallfish

I'll be there around 6. We can always spread out a little in the morning while settig up and then tighten up to make some room as other guys show up.

It should be a busy show this year with MTF's 70,000 + members holding there 1st get together.

Sparky

Well the weather forecast is lookin excellent for this weekend so I hope plenty of Redsquare guys can make it. We gotta give the MTF guys a run for their money.

I got my tractors all loaded up and my "For Sale" stuff in the back of the truck.

I'll be wearing my Redsquare hat for sure!!

Mike.............

wheelhorsec85

ill be there by 630 . meeting a friend at the gate sorry mike cant wait :roll: . hope to see everybody there :woohoo:

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE AS SOON AS I CAN GET THERE. I HAVE A 2 HOUR RIDE. THE CLOCK IS SET FOR 5;00. I AM BRING THE RAT ROD. THE TRAILER IS LOADED. RUSS

Sparky

Well it was a great day! Sold some stuff and bought nuttin. Didnt sell the 520-H but there wasn't enough WH guys to really generate interest in it.

Hung out with John, Jeff, Gary, Steve, Russ (wallfish, Wheelhorsec85, wh1257, Stevebo, and Saltywright). Also Jeff's buddy Lou but but he's a Sears guy, still a great guy to chat with.

When lunchtime came around Jeff, Gary and John and myself climbed on our tractors and rode off to the chow building...way cool!

Have you ever seen a gas powered Skill Saw??? I saw one today, what a beast!!

Mike...............

wheelhorsec85

hey guys , had a great day today lots of fun :) . hung out with mike ,john, gary ,steve, russ and lou . you could not have asked for a better day for the show . lots of great things to see . o yea and that skill saw gas powered . that thing was very cool :scared-eek: . im really hoping to see all you guys at the bernardson gas engine show in bernardson mass this sat on the may 26 and 27 . bring your tractors we will have a cruse around the grounds its a very good show :) . o yea and please all pray for no rain.

wallfish

It was good to see you guys today!

Here are some pics of the saw. Pics don't really explain it very well, you need to run this to really appreciate it.

post-658-0-00878300-1337470882_thumb.jpg

post-658-0-94333000-1337470893_thumb.jpg

stevebo

Funny stuff John !! I kinda missed that one riding around all day with my son. I bought a few goodies at the show (footrests, a few seat covers and sone other smalls) I met a guy who saw one of my tractors and lived less than a 1 mile up the road and said he "had one like that" that he was looking to sell. Yeah I needed it like a hole in the head. When I left I stopped by and after looking it over I loaded it up.... I will start a topic in another thread...

Great day and great to see some of the guys. If I had the need for a very clean 520 Sparky's would have been on my trailer today.

wheelhorsec85

HERE IS A PIC THAT LOU TOOK OF US STARTING TO GO FOR A RIDE FOR FOOOOODDDD .LEFT TO RIGHT JOHN , MIKE , ME AND GARY

post-170-0-76179300-1337472457_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

stevebo

Here is the 400 I picked up...

IMG_5910.jpg

AMC RULES

HERE IS A PIC THAT LOU TOOK OF US STARTING TO GO FOR A RIDE FOR FOOOOODDDD .LEFT TO RIGHT JOHN , MIKE , ME AND GARY

Looks like a lunch time drag race to the nearest roach coach. "Last one there is buying!" :ychain:

post-3498-0-95709700-1337513022.jpg

• Like 1

3609horse

I am new to the site and had a great time. wish I didn't wait so long to get into this. Met al lot of nice people and saw a lot of great machines. It was nice to spend the day with my two boys, even tho my youngest drives a Cub, allthough he drove my suburban around most of the day. To all the Red Square guys it was a pleasure to meet you and talk about tractors. Thanks for a great day, hope to see you all at the next show. And those gas powered tools had to be the coolest thing I have seen,

wheelhorsec85

I am new to the site and had a great time. wish I didn't wait so long to get into this. Met al lot of nice people and saw a lot of great machines. It was nice to spend the day with my two boys, even tho my youngest drives a Cub, allthough he drove my suburban around most of the day. To all the Red Square guys it was a pleasure to meet you and talk about tractors. Thanks for a great day, hope to see you all at the next show. And those gas powered tools had to be the coolest thing I have seen,

WELCOME TO REDSGUARE :wh:

Coadster32

Looks like I missed out this time. Had alot of family stuff to do..weekend packed up solid. Glad everyone got together and had a great time. Wish I saw that skil saw though.