Sign in to follow this  
jdog_kustoms

Belts Belts and more Belts

jdog_kustoms

with this last load of tractors i purchased i got a hole dealers stock of belts they are wheel horse, gates, johndeere, snapper, cubcadet and more let me know what number of size belt you need and i will see what i have i am trying to move these asap so i will beat any pricve by half or more

stevebo

Do you have

Drive belt is OEM # 113072 which crosses to a Gates A100?

It is for the pto drive belt for the 60 inch deck on the 520

jdog_kustoms

steve i dont have that belt sorry

"D"- Man

HELLO J, I MAY BE INTERESTED IN SOME WHEEL HORSE 953 / 1054 BELTS. I HAVE ONE EACH 1592 AND 1593; HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE A 1591 OR ALL THREE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MY EMAIL IS: MRSJESUSCHEIST@LIVE.COM OR MY CELL # IS: (419) 303-4409 THANKS MARK.

"D"- Man

HELLO J, I MAY BE INTERESTED IN SOME WHEEL HORSE 953 / 1054 BELTS. I HAVE ONE EACH 1592 AND 1593; HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE A 1591 OR ALL THREE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MY EMAIL IS: MRSJESUSCHEIST@LIVE.COM OR MY CELL # IS: (419) 303-4409 THANKS MARK

glgrumpy

Needing a main drive belt for GT14. Part # 8334 in my book. I don't know size yet, still asking around.

bowtieguy

According to my Toro/Wheel Horse 1956-2005 Belt Usage Chart found in form#492-0392 (I ordered this 94 page booklet from Toro)....your belt #8334 is a section "B" belt (21/32 X 13/32) and is 84.80 in length....and I would highly recommend that you pay the extra $$ and order the OEM belt from Toro....and I'm pretty sure I am not the only WH guy that learned that not all belts are the same....especially when it comes to the "drive belt".

Of course, with this info and 50 cents you can buy a cup of senior coffee at Micky D's in the morn...(or this is my 2 cents worth)!!!

jdog_kustoms

i dont have a 8334

horsesaver98

do you have a both belts for a 1054

:eusa-think: