Sign in to follow this  
WH-PWR

Foot control for a 520H

WH-PWR

I am considering purchasing a foot-control for my 520H. I know Doc in Kentucky makes one that is suppose to be like the one Wheel Horse made for the 520H's. Have any of you purchased one from Doc in Kentucky? If so, how do you like it? Do you have any pictures of it installed? I was wondering what it looks like. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks!

sned

Try this link.

• Like 1

zieg72

I am considering purchasing a foot-control for my 520H. I know Doc in Kentucky makes one that is suppose to be like the one Wheel Horse made for the 520H's. Have any of you purchased one from Doc in Kentucky? If so, how do you like it? Do you have any pictures of it installed? I was wondering what it looks like. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, I have a Doc in Kentucky one. It works well. I am also going to purchase one from Matt when funds allow for my other 520H

AMC RULES

Installing one of Doc's kits here.

• Like 2

bowtiebutler956

Nice job Craig! Almost makes me want to go buy a Hydro Horse. Almost. :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

AMC RULES

You wouldn't regret it if you did...I love mine. :wh:

WH-PWR

Thanks for all the feed back. I will post the results of my purchase after I receive it and I get it installed.

dw753

I think I like Matt's concept better. I know Docs is modeled after original wheel horse kit but does it return to neutral?

mattd860

I think I like Matt's concept better. I know Docs is modeled after original wheel horse kit but does it return to neutral?

Docs is an all original setup but it doesn't return to neutral automatically. It is a very nice setup especially if you're going after the authentic look of a genuine Wheel Horse attachment.

My setup does return to neutral automatically, however, even though I use a genuine Wheel Horse pedal, the kit was never manufactured by Wheel Horse so it is not a genuine attachment. Since I'm very biased about this subject I will refrain from saying more :)

• Like 1