Sign in to follow this  
jimt1971

Attachmatic Winch Mount

jimt1971

I had a few people ask about the mount I had made to mount a winch on the front of my tractor for lifting the plow so here are the pics. Any questions just ask.

118_1976.jpg

118_1977.jpg

118_1978.jpg

118_1979.jpg

118_1980.jpg

118_1981.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos: Nicely mounted too. :thumbs:

bowtiebutler956

Well Done. Looks like it could come in handy. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

RonL

Jim:  I realize it's been some time since your post.  Might you have a dimensional sketch of the winch mount you designed and built?  Anything you can offer would be most appreciated.  TNX.

Tankman

Very nice. Have a winch, now a project.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Used to live on Brownsville Road, fond memories.

Edited by Tankman

Kcuhc

Hi  Jim , just ran across this problem. Just seen your post & I like it.  I have a 414-8   & If you are still making them, Send me a quote!  My winch is a harbor freight 2500.                                                                         Thanx kcuhc.

Lee1977
57 minutes ago, Kcuhc said:

Hi  Jim , just ran across this problem. Just seen your post & I like it.  I have a 414-8   & If you are still making them, Send me a quote!  My winch is a harbor freight 2500.                                                                         Thanx kcuhc.

With Harbor Freight 2500 you need a way to disconnect it from power when not in use. It will drain your battery. I have a long 1/4" bolt and a wing nut on the ground side of my battery that I use to disconnect it. Mine pulls 10 volts at at around 11 mil. amps. when not in use.

Kcuhc

I had a mount but it somehow disappeared. So now I was given this winch brand new. And now comes the mount . So that's where iam    KCUHC

Kcuhc

Hi  Lee ,  I am going get that large shut off switch at harbor freight. only to fill a hole in dash..  Mabey you know if I put larger tires on front , on now is  16x650x8 I was looking at next side up. Kcuhc