Sign in to follow this  
Indy w h

HY -2 & 3 belt guard

Indy w h

As most of RS members know I sell rebuild kits for the HY -2 & 3 pumps as well as the cylinder rebuild kits Well I've had a few people PM me about if i sell the belt guards that are on these pumps Well I thought that I'd take an original and have a few reproduced and offer them for sale and see how this goes. So if your needing the belt guard shoot me a PM

AMC RULES

:happy-wavemulticolor: :text-datsphatyo: :happy-wavemulticolor:

wingrider

Hey Indy

Do you have rebuild kits for the hyd. valve for a C160. The only info I have is the word WARDCO in raised letters and the numbers 0511 4 4

I,m also looking for the rebuild kit for the cylinder to, it's the one with the weld on end, how does that get removed?

Thanks Wingrider

littleredrider

I'd like to have one. What's the price of them?? Also need the pulley, but it does work with the triple setup on the outside.

Indy w h

Hey Indy

Do you have rebuild kits for the hyd. valve for a C160. The only info I have is the word WARDCO in raised letters and the numbers 0511 4 4

I,m also looking for the rebuild kit for the cylinder to, it's the one with the weld on end, how does that get removed?

Thanks Wingrider

Well Wingrider your cylinder has to come apart to install the kit So PM me and we can discuss your options

And if your valve is a 1 piece valve I have seals for them

Indy w h

I'd like to have one. What's the price of them?? Also need the pulley, but it does work with the triple setup on the outside.

Well littlered the price is $40 plus S/H I don't have any spare pulleys at the moment But I might soon

littleredrider

OK interested. I blew thru a lot of money this past weekend, so not gonna be any time soon. I'll probly forget about this, if you could send me a PM when they are ready I can paypal the money.

(I still haven't installed the rebuilt kit I got from you last year....)

Indy w h

I sent you a PM Little Red