Sign in to follow this  
wh500special

John Deere 332

wh500special

Well, I've done it now. Bought a greenie today at auction. Photos from the auctioneer's site...

frontleft.jpgleftrear.jpg

It's a 1989 John Deere 332 diesel with JD weights, three point, and rear PTO. The clock only shows 778 hours. And as a bonus, it has some kind of funky radio screwed to the hood.

I like diesels and wanted to land a 330/332 for a while. This wasn't cheap, but was less than half of what I expected to pay for one of these.

A few horses are going to have to go!

Steve

• Like 1

AMC RULES

"A few horses are going to have to go!"

:omg: Sacrilege! :scared-eek:

:ROTF:

bowtiebutler956

Thats one tuff looking Deere! Looks to be in very nice shape, but the Horses have to go? :scared-eek: :scared-eek: How can you say that? The only way that could be good is if they're going to me! :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

wh500special

Well, not ALL the horses need to hoof it. I have many "keepers" that probably never will leave here. But I have plenty of duplicates and some I've tired of that I see no reason to keep. My focus is shifting and I'm becoming more color blind.

Steve

DoctorHfuhruhurr

Very nice tractor. I'm not married to any one brand of anything. I go for what fits best the task for my money. John Deere must be doing something right since they are still in business and their stock performance and 2.27% dividend yield isn't to shabby either. I may have to buy some more of their stock if it pulls back a little more.

dennist

The 318's big brother, I have only had 1 of those for a short period of time and it was a very fun little diesel. Enjoy it!

Jake Kuhn

That is a nice deere you bought. You will really enjoy it. Jake

Wheel-N-It

Good purchase for sure. The 300 series diesel or 400 series diesel is on my next to buy list for a working tractor. I would rather have the 400 series for its larger physical size, but the 300 series would be ok for me too.

T-Mo

Congratulations, Steve. If you hadn't already done so, go over to www.weekendfreedommachines.com and register you 332 and lurk in the Restoration & Repair section there to find numerous topics on the 332. The 332, as well as the 322 and the 430, have become one of the most sought after tractors nowadays. Congralutaions on nabbing one.