Sign in to follow this  
modracer

HELP!! 516 Wiring Diagram

modracer

hey evryone

im at work right now and im working on a 516-h wheel horse and it douse not have spark and as soon as you crank it over the wires coming out of the stator are hot so im wondering if any one has a wireing diagram for one of these or evan what it could be

it has a onan opposed in it here are the nubers off the motor ill come back on in a bit and look if i can find a diagram but so far no luck B)

sir# B883325986

model and specifcation# P2166-I/10538B

thanks kyle.m

T-Mo

Kyle,

Go here: Product Center

Type in 31-16OE01 in the "Enter Model Number block". Click on the "Manuals" tab and then click on the "Toro Riding Products 1985-2001 Demystification Guide [ English ]" to download that manual. The 516-H starts on page 470 and has the wiring diagram and each circuit broken down. I hope this helps.

Under edit: BTW, this manual is huge, so it will take a while even on high speed connections. If you can't download it I will try and place a page or two in this thread.

modracer

thanks treed!!!! B)

modracer

would any one have the resistance specks on like the ign coil and the stator by any chance?

thanks kyle.m

T-Mo

On that manual I mentioned, check page 3-5 or page 25 of 546 for the Onan stator and for the ignition coil, it starts on the next page, though it doesn't say what engines. B) It looks like you have to match the part numbers to find the right one.

modracer

its alright left it alone for a bit to think about it worked on some other stuff and i went back to the wheel horse changed some wires around after i looked at the diagram and it fired up with like 0.5 of a second lol runs like a typical horse! GOOD

thanks for the help guys

T-Mo

Kyle,

That's good news - I'm glad that it's running. B)

modracer

yup runns really good jsut need to button evrything back up then she can go in the done pile lol B)