• Like 1

Aldon

I like it!

Aldon

Now 3.5 hour return trip!

IMG_0486.thumb.JPG.4e1865ef3082bbc029b63262d29e089b.JPG

• Like 6

ClassicTractorProfessor

Hard to see with it on my trailer but it's a C125 8 speed that I just bought.

IMG_20170403_142854.jpg

• Like 4

Racinbob

58f109ee525a5_Snowblower5.thumb.jpg.9d86fef705d7524aa9b5d16395151424.jpg

No mystery here as to what I just latched on to. I got to meet another one of our members, Scott, @Firecop119 today. I knew a blower was on my list and he had this one right here in town. It came on a 89 C-111 he picked up and he already had a two stage on an awesome 520 so he had no need for this one. This is the exact model I was looking for and is identical to the blower I had when we lived up here before. Had a nice :wh: chat with him. By the way, Scott is looking for some 8" hub caps if anybody has a pair they would part with. :)

• Like 2

Terry M

For a couple seconds....I thought you lost it ,Bob.  I was thinking (what does he need one of those for?) :huh:  Then I remembered that your no longer living in Florida and instead in  Indiana now.    

Goes to show what shift work will do to you..:wacko:

• Like 3

WHX??

Nice to see your not wasting anytime picking :wh: stuff in your new home. Sounds like your going to make up for the slim pickens in FL!

• Like 1

19richie66

So Bob, I have this list of stuff I'm looking for......:laughing-rolling:

yes the pickin's are slim which is suprising considering there were at least two wheel horse dealers in Orlando. I have a C-120 and a C-81 that were bought at the same dealer.

• Like 2

Racinbob
7 hours ago, WHX11 said:

Nice to see your not wasting anytime picking :wh: stuff in your new home. Sounds like your going to make up for the slim pickens in FL!

Yea, the pickens are thin down there but I do have to say I was pretty darn lucky to gather up what I did during my time there.

5 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

So Bob, I have this list of stuff I'm looking for......:laughing-rolling:

yes the pickin's are slim which is suprising considering there were at least two wheel horse dealers in Orlando. I have a C-120 and a C-81 that were bought at the same dealer.

Just send me your list Richie. I'll have to start checking CL which wasn't worthwhile down there. Also, I'll be going to Mentone in June. :)

• Like 1

WHX??

Easter haul here, saw this on CL a few daya ago and when I went to spend easter with my sis this was only 10 minutes from her. Wasn't exactly as good as shape as I hoped but the price was right. The tranny  is jammed into two gears which was an easy fix if the dog point wasn't twisted off :( 

20170416_131209.jpg

20170416_131239.jpg

20170416_131253.jpg

• Like 7

Achto
20 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

Easter haul here

Nice Easter wrangling!! :handgestures-thumbupright:  My wife would have never let me pull that off.  I wanted to go out in the garage today and received a big "Oh no your not !" :angry-nono:

• Like 3

ACman

:woohoo:...:banana-rock:BIG BLOCK short hood!!! 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

IMG_8582.thumb.JPG.dc3cbbd1523beb56dd4ee0aceef636af.JPGIMG_8538.thumb.JPG.5045da8f4487b81416e3a587ed88111e.JPG

• Like 8

WHX??

Yeah I guess those short frames come in pairs Jeff, the 857 last week now this one. When I first looked at it looked pretty sad and I thought parts tractor and a spare 241 . Just got it off the trailer and now having 2nd thoughts and it could be saved. Will start a thread after I dig into it more for advice.

3 hours ago, Achto said:

I wanted to go out in the garage today and received a big "Oh no your not !" :angry-nono:

Way to nice of a day not to be out in the shop!:lol:

• Like 4

953 nut
3 hours ago, WHX11 said:

I went to spend easter with my sis this was only 10 minutes from her.

:text-coolphotos:    And of course you always tow an empty trailer when you go to visit your sister.   :ychain:

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH
3 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

IMG_8582.thumb.JPG.dc3cbbd1523beb56dd4ee0aceef636af.JPGIMG_8538.thumb.JPG.5045da8f4487b81416e3a587ed88111e.JPG

Correct color...But I never knew WH made kayaks...

:ychain:

BTW - Beautiful Scenery!

• Like 3

19richie66

I need to get mine off the rack and back in the water. Beautiful place to kayak!

• Like 1

WHX??
14 hours ago, 953 nut said:

tow an empty trailer when you go to visit your sister.

Ah well hmm ah...Jim why'd you bring a trailer ...you finally want that old couch?? .... anybody ever go horse rustling in their Easter Sunday go to meetin clothes?!?!? :hide:

• Like 3

Shynon

520 with 405 hours and broken rod, power bagged and tiller. Gear reduction with swept axle

20170507_132640.jpg

• Like 8

Terry M

Cutting back on Tractors did you tell me ??  :confusion-scratchheadblue:

• Like 3

Racinbob

This morning I had this view:

59174ae186152_Commando800inbed.thumb.jpg.3e14a324890058b2d001cc91035ba96d.jpg

That's the Commando I restored for our grandson in 2005. It's been in the family for over 35 years starting out as my Mom's. When she could no longer drive it I took it down to Florida and did the restore. Here it is when it was fresh in the Florida backyard. 

59174aef012d8_JaysCommando.thumb.JPG.8fd482020721c8cc08aa30a89730d09b.JPG

I then hauled it back up to Indiana. No, I'm not taking it back from him. It's needs some work to get it mowing again. It seems like every time I would come up for a visit it needed something but time, tools parts, etc. kept me from really doing it right. Now that I'm back home I'm taking it to my place and going over it completely. I'm thinking the mower deck spindles are going to be the biggest thing. If I remember right they were a bit of an oddball on the 5-0620 deck. I'm hoping I can rebuild them. I wanted to access the situation before the Mentone show so if I need anything......... Right now it's just soaking in PB Blaster with hopes that I'll get things apart with minimal breakage.

• Like 6

elcamino/wheelhorse

Bob That is one nice Commando 800. I have a Commando 800 roller under tarps. It was my Dad's , hoping to redo at sometime in the future.

• Like 1

Racinbob

Thanks. They are nice little tractors. My Mom, being small, used it factory stock. When I restored it I married some pieces from a 76 B-80 to it. The 12" rears, the seat setup and a few more tidbits. That worked well but now our grandson is about 6'4" and the leg room is kinda lacking. I'm gonna remount the seat and get him all I can. :)

• Like 1

19richie66

Nice job on that one too Bob! 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:greetings-clapyellow:   1000K replies here...   

and the thread is still going strong. :text-woo:

The power of a new -gif.gif.7bbeb9f5cff193a224b7b1a118705c73.gif in your mirror is truly amazing. 

IMG_6391.thumb.JPG.ce0531bec43817f5152b4bd6e8f06317.JPGIMG_6392.thumb.JPG.dc7bc4f0645f18ce68c2c6f3c5b3694e.JPG

• Like 7