Sign in to follow this  
torowhellhorse210-5

snow plow

torowhellhorse210-5

i have a toro wheel horse 210-5 and a craftsman 42in. snow plow. i wanted to hook the plow up. has any one done anything like this?

T-Mo

Hi, B)

I haven't personally done this, but I guess with some modifications it can be done. I'm not that familiar with the 210-5 nor a Craftsman snow plow, so I'm sorry I can't be of much help. I do know that the snow blade for you tractor is model number 16-42BL02 which is a 42 inch blade. So if you can do the mod's your tractor should be able to handle that size blade.

Again, welcome to the site.

TT

:whistle:

The 200 series used a plow that bolted/hitched directly to the front of the "frame". Since these tractors do not feature an implement lift set-up, you would need a plow with the integral lift lever. I know quite a few of the Craftsman blades are of that design, so you might be able to install it on your WH with only a few adapter brackets.

You'd be amazed what you can adapt to these tractors with a little ingenuity, a SawzAll, torch, drill, and a welder. (and maybe a hammer) B)

Sparky

TT, you forgot a wrench with hose clamps B) . Never leave home without one.

Mike...........

TT

TT, you forgot a wrench with hose clamps :whistle: . Never leave home without one.

Mike...........

Baler twine, tarp straps, ("bungee cords" for the non-trucker people B) ) duct tape, and zip ties are also on that list, Mike. B)

rustbucket

heck if the plow dosnt work theres always the good old out house door you can strap on with a few strong old metal coat hangers.