Sign in to follow this  
kamsdad97

replacement cost

kamsdad97

Hello,

Ive been reading post from everyone for a while now and really like the sight. I guess im a lurker because I never really post anything. (till now) I have a c141 wheel horse with some attachments. Im trying to find out what replacement cost would be for a 42" snow thrower, 42"sd mower deck, 42" plow blade, and wheelhorse snowcab. all my attachments were in a flood and I need to know for insurance purpose. thankyou

kj4kicks

Best thing to do is check with your local dealer. Most of those attachments should still be available.

B)

Teddy da Bear

Welcome KamsDad!

GlenPettit

Replacement cost:

NEW ---- There are still a few (very few) of the last new Wheel Horse that made a year ago, about $5,000, a new Snow thrower & Mower deck, about $1200 each, Plow blade about $600; so all total, at least $8,000. We do see these new on eBay sometimes.

Replacement with used ---- Certainly depends on condition, lowest about $1500 for a reasonably clean and working setup.

Even being in a flood, a lot should still be good and savable, but try for new or at least the $$$.

Good Luck,

linen beige

I'll second GlenJeri, I doubt any of your stuff cant be desludged, regreased and keep on going. May be a chance to recover some premiums?

I would get prices from some dealers for all the items that are still available new. The insurance company may also pay you a disposal fee for the damaged goods.

kamsdad97

Thanks for all the replies. Thats what I was looking for. The insurance is looking for what it would cost me to replace these items. Even though these attachments can be cleaned and used (wich is what i will do) my claims adjuster is recomending full replacement to the insurance co. so thats why im lookin for replacement cost.