Sign in to follow this  
rocking 416

Muffler ??

rocking 416

ok i got a odd question B) i got a muffler for my c81. really nice too, one catch its been in a barn where they kept chicken feed an there is cracked corn inside the muffler . every time i shake it more comes out . im wondering if it is safe? or should i jus put it in the scrap metal pile any feedback would be appericated

rustbucket

keep shakin till it all comes out if one or two are left well youll have pop corn in the muffler.. just kidding im not really sure might want to shake the dickens out of it though and get as much out or if you plan to scrap it i know a few little and a big tractor in meed of a chicken feed filled muffler.

rocking 416

i think im gonna try blowing compressed air thru it ....when you shake the muffler it sounds like miraccas B)

TT

If there's no danger that it's so full that it would plug up, install it on the tractor, wet down the grass :whistle: , and fire it up.

That stuff will burn out and never hurt a thing. B)

Buzz

Personally I'd use it like TT said. New mufflers are pretty expensive, they sure don't cost "chicken feed".... B)

rocking 416

I guess ill be ok , maybe i can make a wheel horse popcorn machine . if it back fires an shoots a mouse out ill let you guy know lol