There are amazing people in the world, and here's one of them

SALTYWRIGHT

HE IS THE GREATEST. RUSS

whfan74

This world could use a lot more people like this guy and his family! :bow-blue:

meadowfield

as I PM'd you earlier ! a really nice guy! :thumbs:

Rooster

People Like Terry are an inspiration. He reminds us that life should not be about taking or even all about giving, but about sharing!

Imagine...actually apologizing for only being able to give $500....how humble is that!

All of us here share our appreciation of wheel horse tractors, if all of us shared as much of ourselves as Terry does with us what could be accomplished would be amazing. Maybe even someday through Maxx's charity we can even share the blessing of sound health with those who need it most.

For all those who cannot say it, Thank You Terry. Where you have Lead I will follow, not to donate as I already have, but to continue to donate!

• Like 1

1maidenfan

It's people like terry, aka... VinylGuy that remind me why I enlisted in the ARMY to defend this Great country of ours! :USA::text-bravo: to you mr. VinylGuy :beer:

neil

This is the guy that sends me a banner free of charge and also no postage cost so that i can promote REDSQUARE here in the UK and when he sees a bad picture of the banner that i took, PMs me asking me would i like another banner sent .

i can only reiterate what Karls says and thank this guy for all his help & kindness and this hobby wouldnt be quite the same without his excellent work in making these little tractors look the the same as when they rolled off the asembley line , as without the decals the tractors wouldnt look right.

Thanx Terry

dclarke

I couldn't agree more Karl. Terry is amazing!

AMC RULES

:text-bravo: Terry! :woohoo:

whfan74

Just a small addition.......

Terry wanted to get out and meet some of the guys and contacted me about attending our meet and greet last fall. He ended up not only coming but provided free of charge a bunch of decals to be sold to help raise money for Max and the St. Baldrick's Foundation. Of course he didn't stop there. He came with a surprise for dad and I. He gave us a very beautiful one of a kind sign to hang up in our barn personalized just for us. We didn't expect anything and was glad that he made the trip to join all of us.

I know it was a busy day for him but he had a camera in hand and traveled around looking at pictures and was doing research for new decals that he was hoping to produce. The guy just never quits and is never satisfied until he gets it right.

Just recently I approached Terry and said I would get the money to him for another project. I was wanting to help create a nice sign that will travel around with Max's tractor to shows. I think his exact quote was "There is no way on God's green earth that I would accept a dime for this project!"

Terry we appreciate all you do and what you have done for so many of us.

WH854

:text-yeahthat: ALL THAT :thanks:

Chas

Sparky

I knew he was a great guy with amazing talent but I didnt know "The rest of the story" ( Paul Harvey :eusa-clap: ). You guys have enlightened me for sure.

Simply amazing!

Mike..........

smoreau

All I can say is GOD BLESS YOU TERRY!! and all the wonderful things you do to help others!! Top Notch guy!!

bowtiebutler956

Your the BEST Terry, and an inspiration to us all!!! :bow-blue::thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

Jake Kuhn

Have to agree Terry is a great guy. And always willing to help out. Jake

Rollerman

Lot of amazeing people here at RedSquare & Terry is right up there at the top. :handgestures-thumbup:

wheelhorse656

Terry is always thier for us!!! I think his work is top notch and he always goes above and beyond his job when he makes the decals!! I wish more people in this world were like Terry. That being said I would like to say, I will never purchase decals from any other person because first off no one could replace Terrys work and the kindness he has generously gave..... Thanks for everything!!!

Docwheelhorse

Thanks Terry.... people like you are all too rare. Its a shame but it makes you appreciate the ones you do know.

Tony

Duff

The Higher Power whom I choose to call God created all of us as equals from the womb. Some go on to achieve recognition in ways that garner great attention from the the masses, whether for good or bad. Others are simply content to make this world a far better place through good works done without the need or desire for recognition or praise, quietly touching and enriching the lives of those lucky enough to come into contact with them. I consider myself fortunate...blessed...to know such a person, and for that I can only say Thank You, Terry......

And among such men I also count the likes of Karl, TT, Chuck, Bob, Jack, and so many, many more who give of themselves, their knowledge and their resources to make this forum, this special part of our world, a place to gather, share, offer support and sometimes just to commiserate in a world that seems to have forgotten life's simple pleasures. It is a privilege to be among you.

Duff :flags-waveusa:

• Like 2

SousaKerry

Ya know I feel really bad, several years ago before I knew anything about Terry I publicly blasted him on a couple forums and on eBay for being late on a shipment, I am sure he had good reasons. I have ordered from him many times since and never had an issue.

Thanks Terry..... and I am sorry bout that.

Vinylguy

And among such men I also count the likes of Karl, TT, Chuck, Bob, Jack, and so many, many more who give of themselves, their knowledge and their resources to make this forum, this special part of our world, a place to gather, share, offer support and sometimes just to commiserate in a world that seems to have forgotten life's simple pleasures. It is a privilege to be among you.

Amen to that Duff

​Sousakerry2 No need to apologize, I prolly had it coming. thank You for being so forgiving.

It is my pleasure to be among you all. Thank you for the very kind and heartfelt posts but I certainly do not feel worthy of such praise. It brings me great satisfaction to be able to help with a few finishing touches

with decals. I have found that money and possessions really don't give a darn about me. the most rewarding thing in life is knowing that you made a difference in peoples lives. Especially in their darkest times.

I don't want to be at the end of my time and have to wonder if I made a difference, Did I Do Enough. You all have made a difference in our lives and you may not know it but you helped us through some very dark times and for that we are forever grateful. Wheel Horse Fanatics are the best of the best. When I am late , You are patient, when I am in error you are forgiving, when things go right you praise me. And when I have some down time you entertain me. Just wish I could find time to meet you all.