Sign in to follow this  
CasualObserver

Pull behind powered tiller

CasualObserver

Hi guys, I just got one of the old WT-244 type tillers, and it's missing the lift bar. Does anyone have one they could take pictures of and measure? I need to make one if I can't find one. Will go on this tiller...

tiller.jpg

I'm real excited about this one... I've wanted one of these for a while. Not because I think it's a powerhouse or even a great tiller... I just think it will look cool towing behind my new 502! It's supposed to be a 24" tiller, but has extensions out to about 32". Will be picking it up this weekend!

:D

nylyon

Are those supposed to be just pull behind, or do they lift and lower by the slot hitch? Very cool implement I can see why you would want one!

T-Mo

I have to admit, this is the first tiller I saw made like this. Interesting attachment - congratulations on scoring it.

Rollerman

I have not owned one...but to answer Karls question...when you lift the tiller it doesn't lift free of the ground

It tilts back & rides on the wheels with the tines up higher.

Thats the way it was explained to me by a friend who had one?

Cool find though!

Stephen in northern IN

Buzz

Jason, the first thing you have to do is paint that hideous looking gas tank. Jerry (oldandred) has at least one so he might be able to help you out with the dimensions. Are you gonna mount the radio on that one? :D

CasualObserver

Thanks Buzz... I'll try to find him over on MTF... and :D I still haven't decided what to do with the radio... I am thinking that it might look nice on the Raider 9 though when that gets finished in the future. and hey.... that's not hideous... it's character!! :P :(

Buzz

that's not hideous... it's character!! :D:P

No jason, it's hideous. The gas tank bolted to the top of my 854's hood (hence the name the St. Bernard) was character............ :(

CasualObserver

:D :P