Sign in to follow this  
hym123

c120 engines

hym123

So i got my c120 started this morning with a little help from some cab cleaner had running started to adjust warsbo carb and it stalled never able to get re started thought maybe jet got cloged with something so i took carb all apart bought a rebuild kit surprized my lawn shop even had it they were surprized as well cleaned all parts of carb put all new parts in ,put on tractor now got way to much fuel closed jets but will not start still, i loosened governor so idle butterfly was closed ,i know that is not right but it started than had to re set governor to factory specs and than adjusted jets had running great than it died again went through same procedure to get running again had running ok seemed very rich messed with governor upright bar that spring is attached to still can't get right one thing not sure about maybe some one can walk me through proper steps how to adjust carb there is the main high speed jet on bottom of carb, the idle adjustment screw ,the idle mixture screw and also the cable you can move and the carb will act different also i set high speed jet to 1 3/4 , idle jet to 1 1/2 or so i know throtle cable if moved will tighten governor spring were to set first i mess with cable after got carb adjusted to get to idle down or up a bit i know the idle speed screw does as well ,adjusting the governor abit hope i have not confuesed anyone reading this thanks Eric

hym123

Ok got my ignition parts from napa going to dry fit all components cut wires ,conectors and such my father disected the trigger coil found the wires in the back like ed's site sayed to do my unit has no electronic board mine is the older ssi rats nest wiring, unit very hard to find the right wires and they are very very small thanks to my father the electronic engineer found them in the hardened backing, tested the unit and works now just have to put control module and coil some were, hope it works ,re did complete tractor got a litle carried away but it will be nice when done, if it dosen't work i do have a fourteen kohler in stead of the tekky here are some pics

post-6425-0-15276200-1331952151_thumb.jp

post-6425-0-27468900-1331952174_thumb.jp

• Like 1