Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

WHCC 2008 Show Video

HorseFixer

Okay here it is as promised! :whistle: I am uploading the other parts now and will post the links here as they are available. The entire video is 5 parts and Totals over 40 minutes of Video for your enjoyment. I gave REDSQUARE some good screen time and advertisement. Okay Okay I gave Wolverine Synthetics some time too! B) Anyways maybe this will help us get some more traffic! B) Tell me what you guys think!

I Would Appreciate It If You All Would Leave Feedback On U Tube For Each One Of These Videos! B)

Cheers and Thanks Duke B)

TT

Excellent work, Duke & MJ! :whistle:

Looking forward to more! B)

Brrly1

Duke + MJ Thats a Fantastic start!!! I hope to see the finnish because if it looks anything like this you should go to Hollywood!!! Although we could have done without the shot of the guy sitting on the tailgate. Simply awesome!!! John

B):whistle: B)

kj4kicks

Looking good Duke & MJ !

Thanks for sharing!

kpinnc

Thanks for sharing Duke and MJ!

Looking forward to more!

Kevin

DOC in Kentucky

Duke and MJ>

Awesome job B):whistle:

Forget the oil stuff, you guys should be movie producer's, cause you made all of us look like Hollywood movie stars. B)

Thanks for taking the time to do this. I don't want to speak for the group but I greatly appreciate it and I am sure others feel the same. B)

I look forward to the next time we meet and being in the next " Horsefixer Production". It would be an honor. B)

HorseFixer

Duke and MJ>

Awesome job B):whistle:

Forget the oil stuff, you guys should be movie producer's, cause you made all of us look like Hollywood movie stars. :banghead:

Thanks for taking the time to do this. I don't want to speak for the group but I greatly appreciate it and I am sure others feel the same. B)

I look forward to the next time we meet and being in the next " Horsefixer Production". It would be an honor. :omg:

Doc no problemo my brother! :) MJ is right here next to me and she told me to tell you this "Tell Doc see he can show his wife he really was there at the SHOW" :banghead:B):o

She says B) her part in this production thing was the filming, she says that she has been a "FILM PRODUCTION WIDOW" the past few days while I have been working on it! :banghead: She told me I better have time to GRILL HER A STEAK tonight on the grill or she will clobber me with SLUGGO! :banghead:

Guess I know what ill be doing!! B)

Duke

Curmudgeon

Tad bit B) but I keep seeing faces in videos and pictures that I remember seeing at the show, but I never learned the name of!

How many of you are here, and who are you??????????

rustbucket

B) ive been caught on the camera what ever shall i do... wait i knows :whistle:

Curmudgeon

B) I avoided at least the first two segments............

HorseFixer

:whistle: I avoided at least the first two segments............

Just had to open that FURRY FACE didn't you! oooooOOOOHHHHH and im sooooo Glad you did! B) Yep I missed my ole BUDDY Third rOcK fRoM tHe sUn!!! Soooo

I will edit # 1 and enter you in there holding yEr "EARL" Im getting pretty good at this editing thing, by next year I will have it down PAT! :banghead:B)B)

Thanks B)

Duke

HorseFixer

Duke + MJ Thats a Fantastic start!!! I hope to see the finnish because if it looks anything like this you should go to Hollywood!!! Although we could have done without the shot of the guy sitting on the tailgate. Simply awesome!!! John

:whistle:B)B)

Oh bull crap John you know ya love it! :banghead: Just wait till Video # 4 Yer all hammin it up lookin all buff on yer TRIKE! :banghead: Hmmmmm The wife sure was takein alot of footage of you!!! B):banghead: Hmmmmmm gonna hafta ask her abot that! <_< B)

Duke

HorseFixer

Excellent work, Duke & MJ! B)

Looking forward to more! B)

Thanks Bro, and even tho we may not agree on the proper flywheel etiquit techniqes thingy I still think the world of you, and admire your work! :whistle: You dang near fabricate and weld as good as me! :banghead: I know I know I just dont know when to quit do I! B)

What puzzels me B) is you didn't reply to my speed tractor post! Whatsa matter you dont wanna give me any tips? hmmmmmm :banghead: Thats okay I have my cheif undercover WH mechanic workin on it!! Will have a lil surpise for next years show! :banghead:

Gosh I love this place ~ Where in the heck can ya go and have this much fun!

TT :banghead: yer all right! :)

Duke

HorseFixer

A Couple Things.... BP..... Did ya notice when MJ Switched sides in Video #3 on your front instead of yer back the volume decreased because of the muffler noise! I need to have an extra speaker next year twords her mic... can you hook a brother up?

Also Can we get a filming area? Blocked off? Ill bring some yellow crime scene tape next year "Sheriffs Crime Scene Do Not Cross" :whistle:

And who in the RedSquare tent at about 4 min 30 sec into the video someone started making noise wooooooo woooooo woooo woo woooo? I want the name of that masked man prolly Eldon or TT B)

Thanks

Duke

TT

And who in the RedSquare tent at about 4 min 30 sec into the video someone started making noise wooooooo woooooo woooo woo woooo? I want the name of that masked man prolly Eldon or TT B)

Thanks

Duke

Sure sounds like BP on the PA to me..... right before he says " Hey, right on the money!"

I know it was not either one of us - we were too busy hollerin' "MULE DRIVE! -- YAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ! ! ! ! !" :whistle:

HorseFixer

Sure sounds like BP on the PA to me..... right before he says " Hey, right on the money!"

I know it was not either one of us - we were too busy hollerin' "MULE DRIVE! -- YAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ! ! ! ! !" :banghead:

I will have to take this video to work and have the detectives run it through our voice senthesizer MJ and I have listened to it 20 times and it sounund like it was comming from the RedSquare tent :banghead:B) But no problemo. What has taught me alot about the movie makin buisness is the little details ya pick up along the way after watchin the movie. Like for example on Video # 1 who is the old gent at 4 minutes 24 seconds that was nealing down and looking at HorseFixers tractors??? B)B) Hmmm coulda been a secret spy! :):banghead::banghead:

Pretty cool the things ya pick up! B)

Duke

Brrly1

Hey Duke you did an outstanding job!!! These really look good and I can't wait to be able to show the other guys when you get a disc done. Thanks Burly

P.S. I will also leave feedback on You Tube B):whistle: B)

HorseFixer

Hey Duke you did an outstanding job!!! These really look good and I can't wait to be able to show the other guys when you get a disc done. Thanks Burly

P.S. I will also leave feedback on You Tube B):whistle:B)

Thanks John! B) I Appreciate that! still working on em tho! Im finding lil quirks I dont like and have been re-uploading them should be done soon!

Duke B)

Curmudgeon

I have them downloaded and saved, now I just need to postpone reading Red Square long enough to watch them! B)

b-80chris

B) Good job on videos this may help me dicide on going to the show next year thank you. :whistle:B) B)

HorseFixer

Hope you can make it Chris its a good time you wont be dissapointed! B)

Duke

Curmudgeon

I finally got them all watched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a half bad job at all, in fact pretty darn good. Since I've dabbled in professional videotaping (as a cameraman only, not the editing side), I could give the cameraperson some pointers, but I'm NOT going to complain!!!!

Since most of it was the parade. Rather than trying to use an open mike for sound, it would be a huge benefit to tap into the sound system and record directly from it. You wouldn't hear the tractors near as much, but at least Bill and the drivers could be heard. In the best world, running two or more sound inputs through a mixer would be ideal. I might even have the mixer, IF it didn't get tossed in the move.

HorseFixer

Glad ya liked um Dale! Yeah next year we will be a little more prepared Being MJ was on the Cam we have allready talked some of that over! B)

Thanks Duke

Sparky

I know its been a month since the show but I finally got the time to watch all the footage you and MJ got. Partway into the first video my wife heard the music and came to watch and SHE STUCK AROUND FOR ALL THE REST!!! I really enjoyed the videos you made and was shocked that my wife did as well. She aint into tractors at all.

Thanks Duke and MJ B) .

Mike............

Rollerman

Can't wait till I get up to Duke & MJ's place maybe next weekend to have Duke burn one for me B) & talk tractors.

Even with hi speed this old computer grunts & strains to watch a long vid like that.

Be nice to watch a DVD out in the shop while working on the tractors. :whistle: