Sign in to follow this  
Shuboxlover

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shuboxlover

Supposed to get some serious snow here in the coming days.....Hope it hits us hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

rmaynard

:omg: are you nutzzzz?

squonk

What is this thing you call snow??? :confusion-scratchheadblue: :confusion-scratchheadblue:

AMC RULES

Supposed to get some serious snow here in the coming days.....Hope it hits us hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. :)

CTPATRIOT

Not us.....

post-3909-0-80698300-1328270159.jpeg

Kelly

You can have it, I'm ready for spring, with all the 40's and 50's we have had.

Shuboxlover

Don't get me wrong fellas....I have some serious spring fever too, just 3 days ago it was 70 here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i want ONE good snow so I can test out my new 2-stage, some places in Nebraska they're calling for 18".....I hope I get at least 8-12"

stevasaurus

They are asying that Denver has disappeared...hope you get some of that in Nebraska. Looks like we will get rain out of that storm.

Brrly1

Same here, more rain if we even get that. 6 more weeks of winter, What winter?

6wheeler

It is a good thing that I am as old as I am. Now I will be able to tell my grandchildren about snow. I know it will probably seem like some sort of story from a long time ago. Sort of like dinosaur stories. But, we've had it here in Minnesota. Not any more of course, but we have had it.

Rollerman

What really gets me, I work for a asphalt paveing contractor .

So winter downtime comes with the job...

Crazy thing is the weather this winter has been more mild than the weeks leading up to our 2011 season shutdown.

(We had a foot of snow in November & still had "end of season get it done now" work we were still doing)

I'm not a big fan of winter, but it's been so long since I've had any seat time...I'm ready to start pushing snow or mowing grass.

It's close to 50 & sunny here today....think I'll hop on my short frame mutt & do some gradeing with the belly blade.

Don1977

I had to mow part of my back yard in January. Yesterday I got out the Wheel Horse and trailer to haul off a load of limbs from my yard. Been in the 60's all week.