Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

RV'ing

nylyon

There isn't a current picture, but the family and I really enjoy getting out to see different places. We take several trips a year in our Zinger:

camping.JPG

This trailer has 2 bedrooms (the rear one has 4 beds / 2 bunks), kitchen / living room slideouts, screen room for the awning and satellite TV. It's not really roughing it, but we enjoy it none the less. The Durango in the picture is gone, and in it's place is an F250.

truck2.jpg

wse100

That looks like a lot of fun. Where do you guys go, or is it random all over travel?

Thanks for sharing.

nylyon

Previously we have gone to 2 places, Lark George RV Park and Yogi Bear Campground. With the new tow vehicle, we have started to look into Hershey Park and maybe a Williamsburg VA trip.

T-Mo

Hmm, maybe a little longer trek might be in order - say to Missouri. We have plenty of state parks, and lots of stuff to see. And you can take back a $100 tiller with you when you leave.

DMESS

Karl, there are some fabulous camprgrounds around the Hershey area and also the "Pennsylvania Dutch" area of Lancaster County.

You can easily camp around the Gettysburg area as well, so keep that in mind for next year! Some great campgrounds close to the WHCC show.

Speaking of Hershey, didn't you say your in the market for a 5th wheel?

Hershey RV show

Boy, the Super Duty just looks more fitting in front of the travel trailer! :whistle:

HorseFixer

Nice Rig Karl! I was thinking of going that way but had just put a new engine in the Jeep. And its not big enough :whistle: Would have had to buy a new truck and a camper! Then how was I gonna haul my horse wagon B)

Now how am I gonna have transport once I go to the wheel horse shows? I better make sure I have plenty of supplies and plan ahead! B)

Duke

perry

you could go with tandem trailer's. i see them guys around here hauling a 5th-wheel with a boat or quad/snowmobile trailer behind the 5th wheel.

or they also have travel trailers with a large storage compartment in the rear for your toys. the whole back of the trailer comes down as a ramp and you pull your tractors in.

KyBlue

Karl thats a pretty sweet Camper... You know if your looking for some longer trips... I am sure you could just take a summer and tour the US and meet Forum members..haha

Hows hte truck do with the Camper??

nylyon

Unfortunatly the cost of fuel will stop any really long trips. The F250 does a great job towing, the 6.0 PSD has plenty of umph to get er done!

KyBlue

Hopefully fuel will come back down in a bit in the not so distant future -