Sign in to follow this  
littleredrider

Will 26" Ag tires fit a round hood?

littleredrider

Thinking of running 26x12x12 Ag tires on the round hood I'm building. I can move the hub out and raise the fender/tool box/seat mount if needed. Any pics of one?

smoreau

That would all depend on the rim off set, You will need at least 12" wide rims to fit the tires.

littleredrider

Have a coupe sets for WH rims to use. Was gonna cut two and weld together to get 10", that would be wide enough for the 12" width. Thinking of doing it, not set in stone yet. Tractor is gonna be unique, thought of a big 'ol fat tire out back to keep the theme.

smoreau

The tires will fit on the rim, but they will be taller in the center. I used 12 x 12 blank rims with new centers from Miller Tire. Here is a pic of my tires.

075.jpg

076.jpg

littleredrider

Hmm, maybe I'll just get a set of those. I have enough plane WH wheels to take the centers out of. Do you have a part number for those wheel blanks??? Also how much were they??

This all depends if I sell the tractor with the duals on it, need something to replaced them...But the 26" Ags would be cool with the 10 horse diesel.

smoreau

give miller tire a call, they are not on there online catalog but they do have them. 1-800-621-1955

Kelly

these are 26x12x12 True powers on 10.5 wide rims, I think they set pretty flat.

100_2919.jpg

littleredrider

I'm not too worried about the tread being flat or not. Buddy has a JD 425 with 26" on 8.5s, and it's not too bad. Makes it look bigger with the wider rim.

Nick

Saw this at a pull years ago. :)

fletcherpull2.jpg