grnlark

Another Lambert Squire Applegate

stevebo

Looks nice Matt. I like the sweat shirt hoodie even better :)

Ken B

Man I want it! The ags really add to the cool factor big time. I was eyein that sweat shirt myself.... Where did you find this tractor Matt? I know.....trade secrets and connections. You do have a special gift for sniffin these out.

VinsRJ

Man I want it! The ags really add to the cool factor big time. I was eyein that sweat shirt myself.... Where did you find this tractor Matt? I know.....trade secrets and connections. You do have a special gift for sniffin these out.

Ken, the secret is to just ask around, thats how he found my free-be 500 Special. Did I say free-be? :happy-jumpeveryone:

Look good from here Matt!

grnlark

Looks nice Matt. I like the sweat shirt hoodie even better :)

Thats not a hoodie sweatshirt. Its just a blown out garage shirt and my Carhartt winter hat.

fireman

I have to agree with Ken. That thing looks mean with those rear tires on it. Looks like it drives great.

grnlark

Where did you find this tractor Matt?

Well, I wont divulge exactly how I found it, but its been for sale for a while. Problem was a seven hour drive which I was never going to do. So, one day last week I decided to contact the guy via email and he replied with his phone number - an 860 area code. Apparently he used to live in CT and just so happened to be driving back here for Christmas. I asked him if he would drag the tractor along and he agreed. I met him in Southbury and picked it up Tuesday.

Fuhrman84

I am needing a bunch of parts for one.  Hood, foot pans, ect all I have is a frame with front and rear wheels, rear fenders, dash tower,  transmission ,seat and steering  wheel.  That's it. Can Any one point me in a direction to find some

Edited by Fuhrman84