Sign in to follow this  
ce318

I want SNOW

ce318

I am wanting snow, yard decorated.. Check. Wheel Horse, warmed up Check. Snow,,needed

chinoman279

Same here. It hit 46 degrees here today. No significant snow of any kind anywhere in the forecast. This is the first year I will be using the tractors to do the work. 312 is waiting with the blower and the 310 is sitting in the stable with plow ready to go. C'mon snow. Horses will be making me money when the white stuff hits.

AMC RULES

Be careful what you wish for. :baseball:

Paul D.

It's killing me. I was burning the midnight oil to make sure I had my motor rebuilt by thanksgiving so I'd be ready for the snow to fly and so far winter has been a dud. Besides snowblowing I love going out in my truck after we've gotten 10+ inches and looking for the roads that haven't been plowed yet so I can play. I have a feeling we will get hammered by the Lake affect snow machine up here in Michigan this January. At least I hope!

There is exactly 03 Days, 03 Hours, 11 Minutes, 04 Seconds Left Until Christmas!

rwilson

I'd like some snow too. Got a 44" 2 stage blower for christmas and want to try it out. But It dont have t stay!!!!

you guys are nuts

Shuboxlover

2 years ago we got 18" in two days and got snowed in from Dec. 24th to Dec 28th....BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparky

Wont hurt my feelings if we don't see a single flake around here.

Mike.........

• Like 2

Rollerman

I don't even have a tractor ready yet, unless I use my short frame mutt with the grader blade.

Not a big fan of snow...

varosd

Hmmmm! I was musing over last late Winter/early spring about "thinking about" pulling off the ST and we got walloped! I also had some flak from some further North folks who got tons of the white stuff and didnt have any where else to plow/throw or FEL it! Natue will be Nature! I am ready with the dual counter threat of Snow thrower and now a snow blade! still working on a second tractor, have a great Xmas!

rexman72

I agree i bet in jan we will get pounded with the white stuff

Be careful what you wish for. :baseball:

Rooster

Getting our first flakes here!

Paul D.

Getting our first flakes here!

We have had as much as 2 inches on the ground. But it always melts before I can get home from work and play in it.

312horse

this is terrible, very little snow in kalkaska mi , mights well live in florida or somwhere like that ,going thru half the winter without snow sure takes the funout of the days oh well maybe next year

ce318

Wow I had no idea anyone would read let alone respond to this post. I was frustrated, I grew up in Government Camp Oregon 5 miles from the top of Mt. Hood and lived at the State Hwy Compound, my dad worked there. I later spent 5 years plowing, blowing and grading (cutting pak). I grew up with snowcats and 8' to 12' a year. I miss snow. I live 45 miles from where I grew up. Usually we have snow. Yesterday we had a brush fire on the ranch. Burned 10 acres. Since our fire equipment in winterized for the year. i fired up the JD 4630 hooked on to our big disc and ran circles at the leading edge. It was 24 degrees. This is about as confusing as the Christmas I spent as Disney Word in Orlando 75deg. in December. Yes, I want snow. I want to play with my tractor and cut doughnuts with my atv and I am a retired Police officer and a father. I celebrate what ever age I want. And I want to be 12 again playing in the snow. This time it wont be my BMX bike with bailing twine for chains, but instead a 1987 418A with a blower. Long Live Wheel Horse. Chris

varosd

Wow I had no idea anyone would read let alone respond to this post

Chris,

of course we all read whatever someone posts and some do reply (unless we are on our :wh: ) I agree, (as I sit on my butt, typing on a computer, instead of sitting on a tractor seat!) that better to be outside breathing fresh air (and hopefully not burning oil,belts, etc!

I have 2 four day weekends (work for the Army) so I will doing so cleaning and will finally drop the deck and attach the ST. :rolleyes:

chesbaycruiser

I'm always clamoring for SNOW, SNOW SNOW!!!! That is, I WAS until last weekend. Now I'm hoping it holds off for just a bit more while I get my tractor back on it's feet. (You can read about that sad story in )

Look forward to doing the snow dance :banana-linedance: again very soon....

Merry Christmas

CB

boovuc

If I can't have snow for deer season and Christmas, I don't care if we get a flurry the rest of the year. My plow and blower tractors are fine where they are sitting and they are dry! So is the floor in the garage and there isn't any salt decaying my truck! With the rain we have had, the streams are still up and I can fish my mountain streams easier.

It's been great so far. Let it be said we are only one day into winter! There is a lot more to come!

can whlvr

yep,im a no snow guy,ive got 4 horses and the skid steer ready,so maybe its my fault,we got 1 inch last night,but tomorow is going to be warm,5 celcius so its gonna be green here in ontario too

rustynut

my snow tractor has been ready to go for a monthe.......................

horse700special

It was almost 60 here in Ohio one day this week. I might need to put the deck back on soon...

"Let it snow, Let it snow..."

AMC RULES

Wont hurt my feelings if we don't see a single flake around here.

Mike.........

Ditto, but know this! :scratchead:

When it does finally come, it'll be with a vengence, so make sure you're ready for your dream when it gets here. :eusa-think:

steamfitter

I agreeeeee with sparky but 1 big storm would be ok with me

Wheel Horse Kid

We have basically no snow here in Goshen. Christmas day does not seem complete without snow. Who knows, maybe we will get some snow Christmas morning!