Sign in to follow this  
KC9KAS

My Lucky Evening....Santa Came Early

KC9KAS

Wife and I were just sitting around watching the TV this evening. Her cell rang a couple of times and she spoke with "Martha"...a lady that brokers trucks for her at work...no big deal.

About 30 minutes passed and my wife says, get you shoes, coat and gloves and head to the barn.

When I got outside, Martha had a trailer with 2 complete and 1 parts tractor.

One is a 69 or so Raider 12, and the other is a early 70's GT-14. I will get better numbers tomorrow as well as pictures.

And to think, some guys have to hide their tractors from their wives, and mine is buying me tractors!

OK, here is what I got:

1967 1077....not much here

10771.jpg

1969 GT-14

GT142.jpg

GT141.jpg

GT143.jpg

Might be missing some of the 3 point hitch, but I have never seen one, so maybe not!

1971 Raider 12

Raider122.jpg

Raider121.jpg

Raider123.jpg

This one needs a starter....maybe more

• Like 2

Irv

You're one lucky son-of-a-gun! My wife doesn't care if I buy a hundred but she hasn't bought me any.

can whlvr

so when do ya wake up from your dream :ROTF:

Pollack Pete

You're a lucky man.Nice early present.You'll like the GT-14.I've got a couple. Some women are understanding of the Wheel Horse addiction.The Squaw has bought me a couple tractors.She goes on nearly every road trip with me too.Like yours.......she's a keeper.

AMC RULES

:text-worthless:

Kelly

Very nice, my wife helps me find them and pick the them up, she don't care how many I have but she has never bought me any.

neil

You guys are so lucky , i have a biazing row with her indoors whenever i bring one home and she doesnt speek to me for a couple of days.

She says that they spoil the look of the garden, Mind you i do have them dotted around everywhere hidden behind bushes & trees ,

I move them around quite often just so that she doesnt notice the new ones that i have brought home.LOL

Giles

Although I have not had my wife make a direct purchase for me, she has informed me of items she knows about.

I feel truely blessed with my women---how many wives love to operate a tractor, willing to learn how to operate a backhoe, loves the smell of diesel fumes and still be feminine at the age of 64????

She liked the looks of a Kubota compact tractor and stated that we could make good use of one, so we bought a B2320 with front loader and she would get up at daylight and use the tractor for a landscaping job we were doing.

Nothing pleases me more then to see her enjoying working with equipment.

She is also very careful and I have tried to teach her the safe operation of such equipment.

rexman72

nice to hear there are women out there that are into tractors as mine could care less because shes all about shoes and purses.shame on her lol

Giles

nice to hear there are women out there that are into tractors as mine could care less because shes all about shoes and purses.shame on her lol

WELLLLLLLL----Along with this Kubota, my little woman had to have a new pair of work boots and a small purse to have on the tractor!! LOL

When she gets the urge to do some more work--weather allowed--I will take a few pictures.

AMC RULES

Maybe to get her to work in the rain, she just needs a "cute" little umbrella to go along with the new boots and purse. :confusion-shrug:

Because, it's all about the accessories for them too, you know? :angry-tappingfoot:

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh::thumbs2: Kc9 if u can send picks of the console and if u can still see the lettering on the plate on the console would u like to sell them if there are cables also this is for the 1077. if u are not going to use them I am interested if the above mention is there. OK let me know. Gary B....

Ken B

You are one lucky man that is for sure. If my wife wanted to get rid of me that would be the quickest and easiest way for her to do so. I'd have a heart attack and drop dead if she ever bought me a tractor.

• Like 1

fabricator2009

My wife bought me a 551 a few years back and I still have it. Once in a while she will ask how many I have. All I say is, About as many as before. Wink Wink.

• Like 1

stevebo

Told my wife this story and she made me a promise.... it would never happen to me

AMC RULES

Told my wife this story and she made me a promise.... it would never happen to me

Based on what I've seen you post up on the forum, it's hard for me to believe you need any help finding nice tractors Steve. :bow-blue:

sorekiwi

:USA::wh::thumbs2: Kc9 if u can send picks of the console and if u can still see the lettering on the plate on the console would u like to sell them if there are cables also this is for the 1077. if u are not going to use them I am interested if the above mention is there. OK let me know. Gary B....

Gary, Terry does a decal for the console top on th XX76/xx77 tractors - http://www.redoyourhorse.com/servlet/the-210/875%2C-1075%2C-876%2C-1076/Detail