Sign in to follow this  
Torino

Tiller for '69 Electro 12

Torino

I have an 69 Elector 12. What tillers will fit and what do I need as far as ptos hitches etc.

kpinnc

Any of the 36 inch tillers will work (except the ones for the GT-14s or a vertical shaft tractors) on an Electro.

You'll need the rear hitch, and the pulley setup to route the belt from the PTO. And you'll need the cable setup to lift it...

The 36" tillers look like this:

]Tmo's Tiller

It may be easier for you to post a pic of one you're looking at, and asking about it specifically for use on the Electro. That way they'll be no surprises...

Good luck!

Kevin

Torino

It's on Ebay.

Tiller

CasualObserver

I'm confused here....

that ebay auction is a 1982 Wheel Horse tiller.... but why are the pulley's on the left? Is this a vertical shaft tiller? If it is, it will not work on your 69 Electro.

CasualObserver

According to the interchange list... that tiller was made for the B-xx5 series and the LT-1137.

It is a vertical shaft tiller.... do NOT bid on it intending it for your Electro...unless you can fab your own changes to it.

linen beige

I'm confused here....

that ebay auction is a 1982 Wheel Horse tiller.... but why are the pulley's on the left? Is this a vertical shaft tiller? If it is, it will not work on your 69 Electro.

It is indeed one for the vert.s. Notice the pulley set up to bring the drive belt back UNDER the tractor. I see a lot of these listed, and most say they are unused or have been used very little. Could it be that they didn't work quiet as well as the others?

Well...I see you slid in your own answer while I was typing!

CasualObserver

:whistle: I'm sneaky like that. :WRS:

:D

Torino

Thanks, guys.