3238dpw

Snow blower compatability

3238dpw

I am pretty new here and also a new horse owner. I am thinking of buying a snow blower with the following numbers on them. 06425164.In addition there is also the number 2264. It is a single stage with a short chute. It is 42" wide with the extensions on it. Is this enough info to know if this will fit my C-121?

TT

:WRS:

Check the model number again and see if it isn't actually 06-42ST04. If it is, it will definitely fit your C-121.

The "2264" is probably the alleged "Julian" build date, which translates to the 226th day of 1984.

3238dpw

Where do you find this info? The seller is a CL seller that I am talking to thru email. I don't think I can get another shot at him responding. Is there any chance the number I gave is the correct number?

TT

I just know how the model numbers are configured - and I also know how hard they are to read at times. (especially the decals)

I personally own an 06-42ST04 and know what it fits.

WHmisc009.jpg

ARK

The model is 06-42ST04, this is a model # that a seller has of a snow blower.  I am trying to find out if it will fit my 1989 312-8.  Are there any hardware items that are needed to make it fit and does the belt drive use the mule.  Thank you for you help!