Sign in to follow this  
Forest Road

Two stage blower info

Forest Road

Hi guys

I went by Cole's dad on the OLD RS. With another kid set to debut in late February and a new RS I figured its time for a new tag. As you may recall I did a full resto on a 2 stage a few months back.

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=30546

When I purchased the unit it did not come with any of the parts to mount on the tractor. I fabbed up a lift rod and tracked down a belt guard bracket thanks to mattd860.

Now for the $100 question. Do any of you believe that the anti sway bracket actually serves a function? And can you provide some close up photos of the anti sway and belt guard equipment installed on a tractor? I need this because I really don't want to spend the extra $10 - $20 on Toro nuts and bolts.

Thank you

Kevin

wallfish

That anti-sway piece will keep the belt from rubbing the hood. There can be quite a bit of movement side to side because of the weight and being attached to the mid tach a matic. I can get some pics for you tomorrow.

Forest Road

Thanks guys! The photos in the old thread are perfect. I suppose I'll order the antisway. I probably cover 2 -3 miles by the time I'm done.