Sign in to follow this  
TT

Mrs R "officially" joins the forum!

TT

I'd like to issue a special :D to "Mrs R" who has been here on RedSquare almost as long as I have, but usually on the other side of the camera. :dunno:

It's my pleasure to introduce my wife Karen to all of you, and yes, she WILL be at the 2009 WHCC show - providing I'm there too. :whistle:

Sorry..... no pictures. :WRS: :D

perry

:D karen !.

i must say you have taken some :WRS: videos of TT & his tractors....... :whistle: ..... :D ....

kj4kicks

Welcome aboard Karen ! Glad to have you with us.

I have pictures, but I know better than to post them. I enjoy my own room when I visit! :whistle:

Mrs R

Thank you for the warm welcome. Eldon, we love having you visit and your room is always waiting but you better NOT post any of those pictures! :whistle:

nylyon

Welcome Karen, I'm sure you're all too familiar with this place already!

mack1605

welcome I feel funny welcoming you since i know you have been here longer then i have just behind the camera keep the pics and vids coming we all enjoy them . mark

HorseFixer

Wecome aboard Karen :WRS: Looks like you and the HorseFixtress will hafta tell some stories while me and yer hubby is out burnin some rubber next year! :whistle: I love a challenge and the TT'meister is a big un! :D

Cheers Duke & MJ

PICS130.jpg

kpinnc

Welcome aboard Mrs. R!

Definately glad to have you here!

Maybe you can help convince my wife that Wheel Horses aren't so bad? :whistle:

Just kidding, she actually came to the show this year! Not that she will ever come to another.... :WRS:

Again, we're glad to have you here!

Kevin

Rollerman

Welcome Mrs. R :WRS:

Next will have to get Mack signed up. :whistle:

TT

He's outside, but no one will open the door to let him in. (he doesn't have any thumbs) :lol:
4608003.jpg

wse100

:whistle: Mrs R. ...You husband has helped me tremendously, Its goodto have you here (officially)

T-Mo

Mrs. R.,

:whistle: You might brighten this place up a bit. :WRS:

DMESS

Welcome Mrs. R. It's about time you joined us! :whistle: Now maybe there's hope for the rest of us whose wives aren't as supportive of our...uh...addiction!

Oh yeah, ignore what we do in the chat room. We tend to make pictures like this (oYo) and talk a lot about baseball and ice cream. :WRS: And finally, we really appreciate you letting Terry come out and play with us as much as he does. We'd be lost without him!

For the record, if I can stay with the Mountain Family Robinson for the fall NAMA show, I WILL sleep in the shed and pee in the woods. Eldon wont share his bed and Mack won't answer my PM's so I guess he's refusing as well! :dunno:

:D :D

nylyon

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday!

:whistle:

Mrs R

Thank you all for such a warm welcome and for all of the nice comments about my wonderful hubby! Terry has talked a lot about you guys, so I feel like I know some of you already. Of course I do know Eldon since he has been a welcome guest here...and is welcome back anytime. Dustin, you are also welcome and no, you don't have to use the woods or worry about a place to sleep! :whistle:

I understand the addiction to the Wheel Horse tractors...Terry has it bad! I have picked up bits and pieces but will never know them the way he does. But if it makes him happy, then I am right there with him.

I am glad all of you that made it to the show enjoyed yourselves. I know Terry really did and I look forward to meeting some of you next year.

Thanks again for such a warm welcome.

T-Mo

I have picked up bits and pieces but will never know them the way he does.

That's okay, there are some of us who will never know them the way he does either. :whistle:

Rod(NASNUT)

:whistle: Mrs. R Glad to have you. :WRS:

CasualObserver
welcome.gif Thanks for all your camera work so far... looking forward to more! :whistle:

Curmudgeon

:whistle:

Suburban 550

Welcome to Redsquare Mrs. R. Glad to see there are other wives that show interest in their husbands hobbies. My wife supports me completely in my love for Wheel Horse tractors and attended this years show for the first time and loved it. Hope to meet you at next years show. Your husband TT is the greatest and I'm glad I had the chance to meet him. Ray

catman81056

:WRS: Great camera work :whistle:

bowtieguy

:whistle: Well. Mrs R....was good to meet your "faded red" hubby....now I'm here to tell ya that I have got some good pics of the show and probably the one that gets the most comments is a close up of TT's tatto......now I think I know how TT sleeps and eats WH stuff so I'd watch out or he may get a matchin' tatto on your arm too!

Will not get to meet you as this was my last time for the PA show....but I think you will be in good company....you and Duke's MJ will have lots to talk about....em silly boys and their silly toys"....MJ can even tell ya about the best place to camp....I think it is called the Blue Moon Motel????....kinda tells ya how much Duke knows about winin' & and dinin' the ladies at high class honky tonk joints, huh?

and if you and Mr R ever travel west of the big ole Mississippi, we'll put out a WELCOME to MISSOURI sign for ya!!

Stigian

:D Mrs R :whistle:

A big thanks for keeping us entertained with your camera work :WRS: