Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

News about Stevasuarus

mnWHfan

Steve,

Get well soon so that you will be in shape to golf next year.

Dennis

HorseFixer

Just got off the phone with Steve he says his Therapy has been going well, :help: and that he can really tell the difference. Something

Is Jacked up with his cast, and they are going to be fixing that tomorrow. Chris is bringing him a tablet PC tomorrow Night and he may

be getting on RedSquare, he said he is looking forward to that. I brought him up to date with the college scores :wh: and pro scores

and gave him the news that His Cigar Store Indian Coach Ron Zook was fired today. :thanks: (He thought that would happen from last weeks

conversation). We talked about the Bowl Games and I looked up some stuff on that for him. Steve is in good spirits and I got alot of laughs :dunno:

from him he says to telll you all he is on the mends and thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

~Duke

JimD

Bob, do you have any contact information for Steve?

stevasaurus

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Not sure when Im coming home yet..they are having a pow wow about me tomorrow. The phone number here is 847-695-3200 X1519. Best to call after 4:00 I'm usually done for the day by then. All my nurses like red tractors.

I can read all the news on Red Square, but Chris has to post for me...my fingers aare too big for this little ereader keyboard.

Thanks again for all the support. I got a big kick reading the get wells! And thanks Ed for the card...made me chuckle.

HorseFixer

Glad ya got on there pal, and sorry Jim first time on since I made the post yesterday.

wheelhorse656

Hey steve sorry i read this post late but i hope you do get to feeling better. Ladders and me used 2 not get along to well either i would use a step stool and fall :shifty: . But this year we havent been doin to bad :angelic-halo:. well anyways agian hope you get better soon RS anit the same without ya.

tunahead72

And thanks Ed for the card...made me chuckle.

That's good to hear, mon. Now get better soon, OK?

Redbirdman

I have been watching the "WORLDS DUMBEST" programs and wonder when your episode will air???

hehe................get well soon man......

ed

tgranthamfd

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hurry up and get home. Best wishes to you from Oklahoma. I rode a ladder down from a second floor window, once. Was not fun, didn't get hurt, but I was in my twenties, then. Wouldn't want to do it now. Get well soon Steve.

woodchuckfarmer

Steve glad to hear your getting better. I was laid up with a broken leg for a year , so i know how you feel. Take care , ill see you Pa at the show...Bye for now...Wayne

6wheeler

I sure hope you are feeling better Steve. After reading this, I said "hey, I got some trees that need trimming too." But, being old and just a little afraid that I might fall too came up with a brilliant plan. I just laid the tree down. When I had it trimmed just right I said "Ok,you can stand up again". But the darn thing didn't. So then I said, "if you are just gonna lay there, you might as well be firewood". So it is. Tuggin yer chain Steve... It ain't the fall, its the landing thats the problem. Best of luck to ya.. Pat

JimD

I talked to Steve this afternoon and he said he would be going home tomorrow. He is looking forward to getting home and settled into familiar surroundings. His wife Chris will be off tomorrow to see him home. A couple of his former co-workers will be there to assist getting him in the house as he can't walk yet. I'm sure a sip of Rock and Rye will be in order. Cheers to you Steve. :beer:

Oh, I almost forgot, he said he would need special transportation home...

short-bus.jpg

Welcome home Steve! :ychain:

Brrly1

Just got off of the phone with Steve. He is now at home and hopes to be able to make it down stairs by Monday or Tuesday to the computer. He says Skype friends beware. As always Steve is a trooper and seems to be in good spirits.

stevasaurus

Well I amhome finally, trying to type on this little, hand helld piecee of new technoligy. Not easy to say the least, but at least I can easing my RS withdrawl. Thanks to all of you guys fofr youre prayers, afd thoughts and laughs. You guys are reall the Greatst. I am still a prisoner in my own home, and will have in house theripy for the next four tto six weeks. Hope to be able to et to the man cave next week...then the light will be at the end of the tunnel. BTW, I have a couple of ladders for sale. I cant believe the chain saw came out of this without a scratch. What really hurts...noRock.nRye until I am off the pain killers...could be January. Again...many thanks to all you guys...you have made my healing process muchh nicer to deal with.@

tunahead72

You're back!

Welcome aboard, it's good to have you here as part of the madness again. :)

steamfitter

steve get well quick glad you areout of the hospltal

Rollerman

Steve good to hear your back online, sorry to hear about the "rock n rye".

PS I'm in the market for a ladder :dance:

woodchuckfarmer

Steve , its good to hear your home. ..Ive got to get a bottle of "rock an rye" and see what its all about. the wife said it was real good............wayne

dclarke

Good to see you back here posting Steve and good to see you're home. Get well soon my friend.

Operator

Glad to see you made it home Steve.

Greg Parnell

Glad you're home and mending.

TJ

I just found my way back to RS, (with the help of a friend) and the first thing I read is that you are falling out of trees, or off of roofs or ladders or something. Now that I see that you are home and on the mend, my first concern was what impact a fall like that would have on your charm, wit, charisma and raffish good looks? Upon further reflection, I realized there IS only room for improvement. Congratulations, and get well soon.

Tom

• Like 3

rmaynard

I just found my way back to RS,

Tom

Glad to have you back Tom.

stevasaurus

Hey TJ..,good to see you are srill arround. You are right...the only way is up for me...going down

hurts too much. I guess you could say....there was no improvement.

Suburban 550

Steve, good to see ya back home and back on the computer. Don't the doctors know that Rock and Rye speeds up the healing process and kills the pain? Take care buddy and talk to you soon. P.S. Stay off the ladders.