Sign in to follow this  
tractorbeast

Snow Cab Pics (Need-Right side)

tractorbeast

Does anyone have a pic of a snowcab online, C series or?. I need to make the vinyl piece that goes below the windshield. I found a pic of the left hand side. I'm looking for a pic of the right hand side with the cab installed. I have a manual snowblade on a 1985 C-125. Got the cab cheap but was missing some parts. thanks much for looking.

mr.pipes

You can probably buy one from Original Cab Co. still.

Web site http://www.originalcab.com/

Email sales@originalcab.com

If you PM me your email I can send you a PDF manual.

Try the search function on this site and you should find pics of members cabs.

Good luck and :dunno:

AMC RULES

Here ya go.

Picture2903.jpg

The area under the windshield, above the hood, is zippered on both sides so you can still open the hood once the cab is installed.

Picture2874.jpg

The extra material, lower fronts, at the bottom, encloses the foot boards.

Picture2906.jpg

The framework.

Picture2869.jpg

Hope these help you out, if you need more, let me know. :dunno:

Picture2887.jpg

:wh:

tractorbeast

Thanks for the posting the pics so fast. That bottom piece looks like it would be much easier to buy than to make. I have to be able to grab the handle on the right side to change blade angle(sorry I dont know the proper name for the handle). I'm gonna try to attach a pic from the manual. (Nope I dont see anything to attach a pic). The cab is actually listed as fitting a #79978, 300-400-500 series, but it fits my C series with ease. In your pic, RH side, below the hood line is a section of vinyl that is grey in color. Is/ does that grey area come off seperatly-just wonder cause the color difference. I have the exact setup in the #79978 manual page eight, figure 4. thanks for the help, and the link to the company.

AMC RULES

That grey area you're refering to is actually not vinyl at all, it's of a different material all together sewn to the vinyl under it. I've always thought of as a heat shield for the engine/exhaust. :wh:

You can see that shielded area a little better here.

Picture2897.jpg

Plus an interior shot.

Picture42218276.jpg

amcrules! :dunno:

mr.pipes

Just a little FYI, if you are able to order part #10752-R (Vinyl Front Panel) it's probably going to be a little bit short of reaching the hood. Not a big deal but I thought of it after I posted. I think it's because the C series hoods are not as tall as the 3,4,500 series.

Last winter I sold a cab that was for a 520 to a member who put it on a C-160.

Here is a link to the new owners post with some good pics of the cab on page 6.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23583&start=75

tractorbeast

Update. In case anyone is interested, the Original Cab Co., can get the front panel, part #10752-R, that I inquired about on this thread. The price is $135 plus shipping, 3 to 5 weeks lead time.