Sign in to follow this  
N1GHT0WL

Veterans Day 2011

N1GHT0WL

To all who have served... Words don't seem enough, but I want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you, past and present. YOU are the reason we enjoy our freedom and our safety!

I'm sure there are quite a few of you on this board, so thank you all!

:wh:

:dunno:

bk-scouter

I would like to second that Nightowl. :dunno: Our veterans and their families sacrificed so much so they can serve our country that we love. :wh::help:

Thank you.

-BK

AMC RULES

:dunno: Hoo rah! :wh:

Rooster

Thank You and God Bless you U.S.A.!!

As a Veteran I choose Veterans Day to return the thanks we, as Veterans, get throughout the year.

Every weekend at ballgames, races, Church gatherings, community happenings & about any type of event where people congregate as well as social media sites, web pages, news forums and the many other E-social things that bring this country together Veterans are applauded, thanked, heroed and honored. Anyone who has served deserves those honors!

So first I would like to say thank you to the American People as a whole. Thank you for being the great Nation we are that remembers and respects the men and women who protect you and your neighbors, families and friends! I would like All Americans to know that the vigilance we show in reminding Veterans how much they mean to us by honoring them the way we do nullifies the sacrifices that the American Fighters have made in their lives to offer you that protection. Thank You Americans, for thinking of US, honoring US and Loving US!

Veterans Day was established as a National day of recognition for those that serve or have served our country. Just because you never wore a uniform or took a bullet or pulled a letter out of your best friends breast pocket so that his family could read his good bye does not mean you have not served. Every American Serves! Every American has a Son, daughter, brother, sister, father, mother, aunt, uncle, best friend or some type of acquaintance that either has served or is actively serving now. As a country we gather in prayer groups, take a few minutes a day just to think about them, send them letters and care packages, drop money in a hat……many ways every day we support our troops.

For the wives & husbands raising their Soldiers Children alone, thank you!

For the Mothers who wrench their hands in prayer, thank you!

For the Fathers who beam with pride, Thank You!

Giving your own life for your country is not the greatest sacrifice, it is giving your Sons or Daughters life, giving your brother or sister, your mother or your father, your best friend, your grand child, your niece your nephew your teacher. Many Americans have been lost defending this, the Greatest Nation on Earth, the minute they were gone another great American Fighter stood up in their place on the battlefield and Many great Americans stood up in their place at home. We raise their children, support their families give their wives and husbands a shoulder to cry on. We pray for them and the ones they left behind.

We hold Veterans in the highest regard in the United States Of America; there simply is no higher honor to be had. We, the American People, have made it that way. So on this National day of recognition I say Thank You America for being a Nation and a People worth dying for!

shootinok

“It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.â€

Author Unknown

Sincerest Thank You to those who have served.

:help:

stevasaurus

Rooster...WOW...Well said. Serving is the way of generations in this family...from WW1 up to Viet Nam...this has always been a special day. Thanks to all that were able to serve. :dunno:

varosd

And a BIG "Thank you" to the people of THE BEST country in the world! :dunno:

Most military folks get to see a lot of not so nice places

Seeing all the poverty and hardship in other countries make us all grateful for our nation AND to always strive to keep improving it.

US Army 1983-2003

US Army Civilian 2004-present

Jake Kuhn

:dunno: :wh:

HorseFixer

Well said Rooster I thank you cause I did, and I thank all that did too, :wh:

And the ones that paid the Ultimate Sacrifice. :thanks: God Bless You. :dunno::help::thanks:

~Duke

VinsRJ

Thank you! :dunno:

can whlvr

i would like to include my thoughts with all who have fought for our freedom,thankyou

nylyon

1maidenfan

U.S. ARMY 1988-1992 (DESERT STORM) :thanks::thanks::dunno::wh: :help: