:thanks: 57" blade that I picked up from a RS member that was nice enough to bring it to Kellys Charlotte show was the start of this idea. I wanted to make my favorite worker, my 95 417A, a v blade. Last winter the 48" blade didn't slow it down at all and worked like a charm! My 48" dozer blade is way too nice to cut up, so I looked on CL and came up with a 57" dozer blade for a buck fifty. Then my favorite tool of destruction came out and cut it in half The Saw Zaw The the tape measure and some figures started to run through my head and the two half's came back together with a hinge between them. The blade is know 58 1/2" wide know. I also made the mount for this blade for the A frame and the ware bars, but I forgot my camera last week as I was very busy with the Spook Train thing I do every year driving my 1/3 scale mini around at Junction Vally Railroad. Any how I used a BOSS v blade as a model for this project, and alot of your ?'s will be answered with the next pic's I will take on Sat. More to come...........