Sign in to follow this  
glide

520 dash decal

glide

Just got a new dash decal from Toro for a 1993 520 and it is red , the part number is 78-8350,is this correct. Never saw a red one in any photo I have ever seen

Aussie

I think it is because when you stick it on, the lights shine through the holes and this gives the colour of the display. It looks black when fixed in place because of the plastic backing. I hope so because mine is the same but I haven't fittied it yet.

glide

Just went to the barn to look at mine again. Definatley red and also noticed it does not have the cut out for the test switch.I do not even see how the red indicator would be visible. Do any other models use a similar dash with no test switch but all the same indicators? Called Toro and they said mayby a part that was packaged wrong.They are going to send the correct one, so we will see.

HorseFixer

How bout some pics? Im hoping I dont have to get into dash on mine, I dont know if terry can make

those or not.

~Duke

glide

The wife left the camera in her classroom will post asap.

glide
DSCF0003.jpg

HorseFixer

WoW! that does look funky? :wh: I see what ya mean. :dunno:

~Duke

KyBlue

:dunno: Yikes!

Raider12

I purchased this dash decal last year for a 1990 520H and it's black just like the one that came on it? I wonder whats up with the funky color?

glide

Did yours have the cut out for the test switch and did all the indicators match the decal,this one has a few indicator locations that seem to be different.Curious to see what Toro sends me.

SAM58

Just got a new dash decal from Toro for a 1993 520 and it is red , the part number is 78-8350,is this correct. Never saw a red one in any photo I have ever seen

Check it out on my PhotoBucket Page.

http://s811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/pelphreysd/1991%20520H%20%20%20%2041-20OE02/

I think you recieved a decal for a 1991, not sure all of those are the same...

this one is from a 1991 520H I seen for sale, I thought it was a little different.

IMG_0610-1.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

MalMac

I bought two of them back a year or so ago. One for a 1990 and it's black with cut out for light and test switches and one for a 94 that is black with cut out for just the light switch. 94 did not have a test switch.

glide

Toro part manual for 1993 shows a double cutout for switches and that part number, does not distinguish color.So hopefully in a few days we can compare it to what Toro customer service has sent .

glide

Well Toro sent the same decal again and said that is the only one available and that it does show on their parts finder but is wrong. :dunno:

Vinylguy

Can you scan that red decal and email it to me I will try to recreate it and then make the changes

needed to fit your dash.