Sign in to follow this  
decksetter

Anyone have bigger tractors?

decksetter

Just curious... Who's got 'em and whatcha got?

I've got 2 Cases (SC and a DC) and an Oliver 77. I figure SOME of you Wheel Horsers must have some bigger iron around...

buckrancher

I have a kubota L-3400

100_3641.jpg

Brian

rydogg

I have a 1944 Farmall H that used to belong to my grandfather...we use it for splitting wood and clearing snow when the drifts get too deep for the wheel horse.

4595596948_71c1f91be0_o.jpg

4595596964_9602feffc7_o.jpg

downloaded2172011161.jpg

I am hoping to get my great grandfathers old "johnny popper" John Deere A sometime in the future.

• Like 1

neil

I bought this Ferguson TED20 about 1 month ago , i just need to get my number plates put on and some insurance before i can take it on the road here in the UK :dunno:

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

• Like 1

farmer

Apart from :wh: I have four New Holland tractors this is the one I spend most time in...9200hrs ( picture took last winter :dunno: )

115.jpg

Sparky

Unfortunately I dont have the property to justify a big machine, nor a place to store one.

You guys have some awsome "big" tractors!

Mike.....

Rollerman

I've had a 53 Cub & a 53 Ford 8N.

I fell into both for the right deal & since traded the cub & sold the 8N.

The wife & I will be moveing after the 1st of the year & will be on 3 acres....so I'll be looking again.

Nick

Use to pull with a 1941 C Allis Chalmers and pull/mow with a 1952 CA Allis Chalmers. Still regret selling them both. :dunno: Like to get one again or maybe a B Allis next time.

1941Cpulling.jpg

CA002.jpg

decksetter

Use to pull with a 1941 C Allis Chalmers and pull/mow with a 1952 CA Allis Chalmers. Still regret selling them both. :dunno: Like to get one again or maybe a B Allis next time.

1941Cpulling.jpg

CA002.jpg

My cousin used to pull with a CA before he died. Those front ends really like to rise!

Nick

My cousin used to pull with a CA before he died. Those front ends really like to rise!

Yep the small Allis tractors are bad about the front end coming up easy. I havent pulled in 5 years and but did pull in Eastern Indiana at Bluffton, Geneva, Bryant and a small festival pull out in the country North of Red Key I think it was. A friend won Chickens at that last pull. :wh:

tunahead72

Very nice tractors, guys!

This is Bertha. She's my 1977 International 686, bought used in 1994 with only 1355 hours on her then, and not even 1900 on her now. As you may have guessed, she's had a pretty easy life, with almost all of her working time being spent doing nothing more strenuous than bush-hogging (can't say the same for the mower, though).

I haven't been able to find any real good photos of her, but I did manage to dig this one out -- it doesn't really show her off very well, but you get the idea.

IMG_7462cropped.jpg

One of the things I've come to appreciate over the years is how "honest" these old farm tractors are, all function, everything engineered to serve a particular purpose, very few frills. And after hanging out on RedSquare for the past 8 months or so, it's been interesting to notice some of the design similarities between Bertha and Wheel Horse tractors of the same era. Nice!

• Like 1

Mith

Biggest is the Deere.

th_DSCF2996.jpg

th_Image248.jpg

jay in nc

i have a 1954 massey-harris 33 diesel & a 33 gas parts tractor, a1956 massey-harris pacer, a farmall super a ,an allis-chalmers buckmaster rough terain forklift, a case 1737 s uni-loader with a vega engine, a jd. 310d backhoe and a international 674 tobacco special. i an tractor poor lots of them big&small need a thousandectame :dunno:

jpmcleod

I am fortunate to have a large yard, about 10 acres and I have a 790 John Deere with a front loader and a bush hog mower. I also have a 440 Case and a Power King with a mower attached to the rear. Lots of mowing during the summer.

decksetter

Here's a shot of my brother taking the Oliver through the parade at the big Portland, IN show a couple years ago

DSC00674.jpg

fordsonmajortom

Image045.jpg

This is a 1956 Fordson Major that has been in the family since 1957. She still goes out to work occasionally backfilling trenches with a side blade. My son James is driving.

Michael

• Like 1

LeonardS

I have a JD 7130 that my wife bought me for our 25th wedding anniversary.

JohnDeere7130.jpg

Don1977

I have one of those Green Tractors. 1959 model 430S.

IMGP1341.jpg

tbbahner

My other sickness - Ferguson tractors(before Massey) and implements

'48 TE20, '50 TO20, '54 TO30, '56 F40, - '56 TO35 not shown. Lined up, ready for local parade.

001ReadytoGojpeg-1.jpg

• Like 1

JimmyZ

Tractors001-3.jpg

1964 International Cub Lo-Boy

jusjeepn

This one is completely homemade by my dad in 1967. It's just about the same size as a Power King. The Wisconson V4D has been massaged to produce 33hp. There are actually Wheel Horse parts incorporated into it. It's a beast and weighs in at just under 1300lbs

DSC01336.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

• Like 2

baerpath

Bought the wife a early Christmass present a 2155 John Deere with loader(55hp) on Sat. Gets delivered this week Gonna replace the D250 with loader lol

Duane

wh1257

I got 65 international harvester tractors

gregg'shorses

I have a Massey TO35 gas.