Sign in to follow this  
varosd

Seat time with the snow?

varosd

Did anyone get any Snowthrower or plowing time from the Oct storm? I still have the deck and leaf sweeper hooked up!! I only have a ST and if only I had a plow....the bottom layer was slush city. back to "manual lift and tote" :dunno:

rexman72

I tried to use my blower but it kept jamming up so i used my other tractor with the blade and that did the trick.

Doubletrouble

I would imagine some of us got some play time in the snow and I'm sure some of them took some pics :dunno:

mr.pipes

I got some seat time with the plow Sunday. It was kinda funny that while I was running around I was hoping all the snow wouldn't melt so I could plow. I wasn't prepared for that much snow at all. In the morning I had to take the deck and power flow bagger of the tractor still, after I brought my generator to my moms to get her heat and fridge going. Still got the job done even without the weights or chains.

dennist

I do not use a snowblower, but I have one here on a tractor. We got 8-10" of heavy snow and this 414-8 powered through it quite well. They are not action pics and they are taken today, but this is what I used.

002-7.jpg