Sign in to follow this  
1maidenfan

POSTING PICTURES

1maidenfan

OK, I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT ARE POSTED ON REDSQUARE TO UPLOAD PIC'S. IT IS NOT WORKING FOR ME, TRIED PHOTOBOOK BUT STEPS DESCRIBED BY REDSQUARE MEMBER DID NOT COME UP FOR ME??? :dunno::wh::help:

ANY REASON WHY YOU CANT UPLOAD PIC'S FROM YOUR DESKTOP?

HELP IF YOU CAN. :thanks:

KB9LOR

OK, I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT ARE POSTED ON REDSQUARE TO UPLOAD PIC'S. IT IS NOT WORKING FOR ME, TRIED PHOTOBOOK BUT STEPS DESCRIBED BY REDSQUARE MEMBER DID NOT COME UP FOR ME??? :dunno::wh::help:

HELP IF YOU CAN. :thanks:

Try using "photobucket" never heard of photobook.

1maidenfan

:dunno: THAT'S WHAT I MEANT TO SAY, PHOTOBUCKET. SO FRUSTRATED FORGOT NAME. :help: :wh:

mr.pipes

When viewing your album on photobucket put the mouse on the picture.

A box should pop up that says "add tittle" at the top

At the very bottom it will say "img code"

Click the box to the right that starts with "%7Boption%7D"

It will flash once quick and turn yellow and say copied.

Then when typing your post on Redsquare right click and paste it into the text you are posting

1maidenfan

LETS SEE IF THIS WORKS :dunno:100_1185.jpg

1maidenfan

:dunno: :wh: :help:

tunahead72

Looks like it worked, except that it turned your Wheel Horse into a pickup truck! :wh:

When you get a few minutes to play around with Photobucket, you can try resizing your images to 640x480. That way, we can all read your post and see your photos without having to scroll sideways. You can either specify that size before you upload your photos, or you can resize them after you've sent them there.

By the way, at some point, I think somebody here is going to ask you nicely to STOP YELLING. :dunno: That won't be me, of course.

Seriously, congratulations on getting Photobucket to work for you. It's a whole learning experience to get it to do what you want, you're well on your way. :help:

tunahead72

I meant to address this question in my earlier post, just forgot.

There's better explanations elsewhere on this forum, I think the short answer is that RedSquare just doesn't have the space to store all the photos that all its members would want to share. Photobucket and other photo-sharing services do.

rmaynard

By the way, at some point, I think somebody here is going to ask you nicely to STOP YELLING. :dunno: That won't be me, of course.

FYI, in case you didn't understand what Ed was saying, YELLING is defined as typing in all CAPS. :wh: