Sign in to follow this  
Giles

New Tires

Giles

I am still having difficulty posting--When I copied this post and pasted, there was EXTRA wording that I did not copy and paste. I deleted that part so here goes----- :dunno:

About two years ago, I checked with ChinaMart for 23x8.50-12 tires for my Wheel Horse. Could not believe they wanted close to $70 EACH

I was at a local tire company, later, and the owner checked his price. He ordered two and included mounting for just over $100.

Fast forward two years and I need two more for My G16----I called today and he wants $223.00

This is absolutely UNREAL and it is for Carlisle tires !!

HorseFixer

Giles try Morrow Tire On Ebay nearly 1/2 of that. Pretty fair price I have purchased lots from him fixin to again! :dunno:

Cheers ~Duke

Morrow Tire On Flee Bay

rexman72

Giles try Morrow Tire On Ebay nearly 1/2 of that. Pretty fair price I have purchased lots from him fixin to again! :dunno:

Cheers ~Duke

Morrow Tire On Flee Bay

those are good prices for tires.i learn something new everyday.

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I've ordered from tires-easy.com in the past.

Including shipping (to my house) tires-easy is $161.07 for 2 23X8.50-12 Carlisle Turf Master Tires 4 ply versus $185.44 at Morrow Tire. Your results may vary with shipping.

rmaynard

Back in June, I purchased two 23 x 8.50 x 12 Turf Savers, and two 16 x 6.50 x 8 Turf Savers (Carlisle) mounted for $175.00 from my local tire dealer.

My neighbor just got a similar deal back in September. He paid a little more because he wanted 9.50's instead of 8.50's.

Based on what I read above, you guys are paying way too much for tires.

HorseFixer

Back in June, I purchased two 23 x 8.50 x 12 Turf Savers, and two 16 x 6.50 x 8 Turf Savers (Carlisle) mounted for $175.00 from my local tire dealer.

My neighbor just got a similar deal back in September. He paid a little more because he wanted 9.50's instead of 8.50's.

I like to stimulate the Economy! :dunno::help: Whats his Ph # I call and have him ship me some. Should be same price Ill mount myself! :wh:

Gene_S

I totally agree with you Bob... I can go to my local tire store and get better service... Last time I checked I could get 23X8.50X12 carlisle ags for $87 mounted...

Trouty56

Bob,

Could you send me the tire dealer you bought those from. It would be worth it for me to drive there for a set....I paid 80 a piece for Carlisle ags in Newville and I thought that was a fair price.

Thanks,