Sign in to follow this  
71_Bronco

Finally Joined The Club

71_Bronco

So, I finally joined the club guys. Went and picked up an RJ-58 from Matt (aka grnlark). Matt, was a pleasure dealing with you, and thanks for the little walk-through of those amazing machines you have :banghead:

Now, onto the pics lol. Yes, it is the one that was in the classifieds section a little while ago, so some of you have seen it already, but for the ones who haven't, here's a few quick cell pics.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

Plans for this one are to completely restore it, back to original. My uncle & brother are in the sheet-metal business, so I am going to fab up a new belt guard for it. Gonna find a K90 or K91 Kohler to replace the craps-man on it now :thumbs2:

Was also thinking about adding the tool-box & rear fenders, but I kinda like it without them, might leave those off, only time will tell.

This one will be done after my Bronco gets finished, so no progress pics of it for a while. Good news is that I am starting up on the Bronco again, since I really wanna work on this one lol.

jpmcleod

I have a 1971 Bronco 14 and converted the engine to points and coil. If you need a stator. trigger or coil let me know via PM. The stators are very expensive and hard to find. Mine was brand new in the box.

HorseFixer

Welcome! :banghead: to the :D Rnd Hood Fraternity!

Good Luck with her. :thumbs2:

Cheers ~Duke

:banghead:

wallfish

Welcome aboard!

I was on the fence about this one because of no room to store it or I would have scored it right away.

Rooster

That looks to be a great candidate for a restore!

jusjeepn

Ahhhh!! The extremely rare, ever elusive, Wheel Horse "Patio" tractor? :dunno::wh::help:

Nice score!

rexman72

nice tractor