HorseFixer

LED Snow Cab Lights!

brandonozz

Duke,

I know I'm jumping in here a little late but I just read this thread. I was thinking with all that lighting you may want to install some limo tint on your cab so you don't burn your eyes while blowing snow. This suggestion is entirely for your own protection and is in no way intended to reduce the need for your neighbors to apply "eye bleach" while your blowing topless! :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Duke,

I know I'm jumping in here a little late but I just read this thread. I was thinking with all that lighting you may want to install some limo tint on your cab so you don't burn your eyes while blowing snow. This suggestion is entirely for your own protection and is in no way intended to reduce the need for your neighbors to apply "eye bleach" while your blowing topless! :laughing-rofl:

TOPLESS? :scratchead: You must have me confused with this guy below. :eusa-think: He is da only guy I know who goes Topless in a Chucker. :hilarious:

Visit006.jpg

brandonozz

I stand corrected. I went back and re-read the post again - now I get it.

• Like 1

HorseFixer

I stand corrected. I went back and re-read the post again - now I get it.

That's Okay, I needed to bring back a good memory and a good laugh! :)

Alan_Heist

Duke,

Do you know the username of the ebay seller you got your lights from... the original link in this thread is long since expired...

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Duke,

Do you know the username of the ebay seller you got your lights from... the original link in this thread is long since expired...

Well I looked the doode up and it dont look like he sells them anymore, Search for 12v led flood light, or spot light, or lightbar.

~Duke

Edited by HorseFixer

Alan_Heist

Wow!! Did a search for floods... check these out... two - 10" Light bars..each have 6000K Color and 4000 Lumens... only 3.1 amps of draw. only $76 plus shipping, which for me is $35... so $111 would light both front and rear with more than enough light.

http://www.ebay.com/...e8455ed&vxp=mtr

Edit: Well the bidding was at $76 when I found it... about $120 now... BIN on one (1) of these is $160 with free shipping. I might just keep bidding on a 4 pack to see if I can get one cheap... if I get 4, does anyone want 2? I'll split the price, then cover shipping them to you on my dime.

HorseFixer

These things keep getting Cheaper and Cheaper.. They have come along way since me ordering small LED's parts  gitting halogen Fog Lights putting them together and making my own like I did on the C-120 snow chucker 5 years ago. Going through all that makes me appreciate these even more, :thumbs:

~Duke