Sign in to follow this  
ricksrj58

GT 1100 wiring help

ricksrj58

i have a 84 gt1100 workhorse that the PO butchered :thumbs2: .i need a wiring diagram for it or a good wiring harness replacement if anyone has one

TT

Here's a link to the scan of the manual that includes the schematic:

http://www.mywheelhorse.com/graphics/file/...OM_810321R1.pdf

I have a harness here, but I'm not sure how good it actually is. There really isn't much wiring to a GT-1100/1142 though, so it should be easy to whip up a new harness. :thumbs2:

ricksrj58

i do not have any of the original wiring on this tractor,just solid copper wire and wiring from household lamps ect.the engine runs great but will not shutoff with the key,have to choke it to shutoff.

aeallison

i do not have any of the original wiring on this tractor,just solid copper wire and wiring from household lamps ect.the engine runs great but will not shutoff with the key,have to choke it to shutoff.

I have A GT-1100 that I have deemed a parts tractor, I have what I believe to be a complete harness. Its in very bad shape but I might be able to fabricate a good one by cutting the plugs off and replacing the wires between them. Since the PO of yours cobbled everything up I assume you don't have any of the plugs either. If you are interested I could probably get you fixed up. Do you have anything to trade? I believe in the barter system. :dunno:

Hmmm, I just noticed this was an old thread. Have you made any progress? It seems that a lot of members get their problems solved and fail to close the thread with their results.... :wh: