Sign in to follow this  
DMESS

THANKS FOR THE FUN AND FRIENDS!

DMESS

A HUGE thank you to all the RedSquare members I was able to meet and "hang" with this past weekend. You guys made this show MUCH more enjoyable for me then it has been in the past few years and it was awesome to be a part of something new and fresh at the WHCC show. I know I didn't get a chance to meet every RS member that was in attendance, but I caught quite a few and I apologize to any that I didn't get to chat with. (I was pretty busy on Friday trying to keep my daughter entertained and didn't get to spend near as much time "RS-ing" as I would have liked!) I'm jealous of you guys that got to live the RS life for 3 days straight!

Thanks also for the great new friendships RS has created for me. You guys are some of the best and RS has given me fresh interest in something that had gotten a little "stale" for me. It's an honor to be an RS member and this group/forum really is a great addition to the overall Wheel Horse enthusiast community. :whistle:

Thanks as well to the busy photographers who have supplied us with fantastic pictures to enjoy here on the forum. I missed A LOT trying to keep a 4 year old under control, so it's great to be able to "review" the photos. I know those who weren't able to attend will appreciate this greatly as well. THANKS camera crew for a job well done! :D :D :dunno:

I hope all in attendance had a fantastic time and a safe return trip home. Very impressive to know how far some of you traveled and the efforts that were taken to get here. A big THANK YOU for this knowing how costly fuel and travel are these days. I'm foolishly close and I respect the fact that it takes a lot of extra dollars and planning for many of you to make the trip. Your efforts are apreciated. :WRS:

To the RS members who couldn't make it, you owe it to yourself to clear your calendars for next year. You can't imagine the amount of fun you can have in 2 days hanging in the South Mountains with the RedSquare group! Red tractors make it fun, RedSquare makes it GREAT!

THANKS GUYS, IT WAS A BLAST! :D

T-Mo

Dustin,

I was one of the ones who couldn't attend this year (really would like to make it next year). I agree, a big thanks is deserving for those who could snap pictures and get them posted for us to see. It sure made like the show seem closer to me than it actually was.

linen beige

Dustin,

I was one of the ones who couldn't attend this year (really would like to make it next year). I agree, a big thanks is deserving for those who could snap pictures and get them posted for us to see. It sure made like the show seem closer to me than it actually was.

Treed,

We often hear said "You took the words right out of my mouth.", but I think you actually did! :whistle:

From all the posts I have read on here, you guys sound like my kind of people. From the pics I've seen, y'all LOOK like my kind of people. :WRS:

Dustin,

I really do want to come next year, if at all possible, even though I would have to be "entertaining" TWO four year old girls while trying to soak up all the red.:D