Sign in to follow this  
kpinnc

THE show, with THE group!

kpinnc

I apologize, but I don't have my pics yet. I'm still in Gettysburg tonight, so I'll add them soon after I get back to NC tomorrow!

I have to say, this was a great time! I was proud to be with all the Redsquare guys, and I have to say we have some really great people here! Eldon, TT, Hobie, Dustin, Ken, Mike, Kelly, Doc, Duke, Buzz, and the list goes on. Even saw Ben a time or two.... Super nice folks, and a few scattered "nuts" to keep us all laughing. Again, I was proud to be there with them!

I can't say enough about these folks (hasn't all settled in yet- LOL), but I'll add some more later to the thread. It was a great time!

For those of you who didn't make it, I hope you're able to join us next year. It is definately worth the trip!

Kevin

kpinnc

OK, finally made it home!

I have a few pics, and more on the way from the other camera I had with me.

First, what do you say to this? Just a mean looking, AVGAS guzzling, awe inspiring machine. You could always tell when a kid (or many times, an adult) walked by. You'd hear "COOL! What is that?" Pretty much sums up what it did for folks. TT should be very proud! And did I mention? IT'S FAST!

muledrive170.jpg

The front of our tent Friday afternoon:

muledrive174.jpg

A couple of the tractors on display:

muledrive175.jpg

muledrive172.jpg

muledrive167.jpg

I have more pics, but it'll be a couple days before I get them.

Can't say enough about it, or how great these folks really are. Eldon and Dustin are a couple of the nicest folks you'll meet. TT and Hobie spent more time under the hood of my poor tractor than it (or I) deserved, and helped me get it up and running well enough to make Saturday's parade. I just can't say enough about all these folks. Did I already say that? :whistle:

Kevin

HorseFixer

Glad to meet you too Kevin! Yes it was a wonderful event and look forward to next years show! :whistle:

Duke

bambooheels

this was my first year at the show, WOW it is awesome! im a memeber and didnt know you guys were all meetin up there. i didnt bring my tractors because i wasnt sure of space for trailers and parking. i actually cant wait until next year. i met a great guy and his wife, they had that werd yellow machine, who is he? :whistle:

poodle

how many pics did you get of the wicked crawler?

HorseFixer

how many pics did you get of the wicked crawler?

Here are a couple more of the crawler! Pretty neat rig!

2008WHSHOW010.jpg

2008WHSHOW009.jpg

2008WHSHOW126.jpg

Rideawaysenior

Duke,

I was looking at your crawler both at the show last year and again in these pics. Real nice FAB work. Is it a worker, or just more a show piece for you? I'll bet with the addition of some cleats on the tracks that would be an unstopable machine.

Jack

TT

That crawler actually belongs to Ron Hough from TN. ("TN CRAWLER" here at RS)

I know he had some health issues last summer and haven't heard much of him since shortly after the WHCC show last June.

Here's a link to a previous discussion about his 1973 8 / 8 speed crawler:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=338