HorseFixer

WH 520-H Refresh & Rebuild

HorseFixer

great job duke,where do you get lead,my scrap yards wont sell me anything,they have strick one way rules,in only,ive asked bout horses before

Thanks Don, :thumbs2: there road repair contractors or plummers that replace the old lead pipe in the ground that used to be used for Water Lines.

this is the Lead you see there. I haven't asked them in a long time last time I asked they were out. :dunno: I know what ya mean it

is hard to come by. :eusa-whistle:

~Cheers Duke

:beer:

HorseFixer

Well here is my latest add on to the Snow Chucker. Just picked one of these up tonight, I

Dont want to miss the news! :jaw:

2-27-20127-27-14PM.png

2.png

3.png

smoreau

I have been collecting wheel weights for a while from work, just seams to take for ever and they want to change that in a few years to steel. Too many lead weights coming off on the side of the road contaminating the ground they say. I see your going to be jamming in that snow chucker! How about a amp and some subs :ychain: Nice radio though, where did you get it?

• Like 1

HorseFixer

I have been collecting wheel weights for a while from work, just seams to take for ever and they want to change that in a few years to steel. Too many lead weights coming off on the side of the road contaminating the ground they say. I see your going to be jamming in that snow chucker! How about a amp and some subs :ychain: Nice radio though, where did you get it?

Thanks Scotty, got it off of flee bay.

~Duke

Don1977

Duke how are you doing to hear that with the stack you put on that Onan.

HorseFixer

Duke how are you doing to hear that with the stack you put on that Onan.

:eusa-whistle: Don, You can count The Duke down but dont count him out! :thumbs:

Earphones.jpg

Earphones2.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Hope you don't suck somthing up in the new chucker with them headphones on Duke...by the time you hear it...

would be too late. :music-listening:

Butch

Duke are you bringing this tractor to the convention in June?

HorseFixer

No Butch I dont think this ones gonna make it to the show. :(

~Duke

Ken B

What no mini TV? Duke, yer slippin! :ychain:

Jake Kuhn

:text-yeahthat: Just kidding! :ychain: Jake

mattd860

Duke - You need to stop what you are doing!!!!!!!! All you are doing is ensuring that it will NEVER snow again! Please stop for the rest of us that love snow :)

wheelhorse656

Looks like sime nice new additions!!! Its going to be a pretty awsome tractor when you get done with it!! Keep up the good work! :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Thanks Guys! :thumbs2: Well the Rims are at the Powder Coater and once back after the weights are installed in the rims at some point in time no matter If I machine them with a router or what it will not be the look I want. I had a Pal of mine whip me out some 16ga Stainless Steel Disc's. These disc's will be like hub caps and will be drilled with 4 mounting holes, painted, decals applied. I told Terry what I wanted and to match the lettering with my existing decals and this fits the bill exactly with what I wanted. I need to find some more Lead and when I do I will be doing the Same thing to the rears. Here are some pics to show what I will be doing and what they look like. What ya think? :dunno:

Cheers ~Duke

DSCN4592-1.jpg

DSCN4593.jpg

DSCN4594.jpg

DSCN4595.jpg

DSCN4596.jpg

med_gallery_74_128_31581.png

• Like 1

73-18 automatic

Looks good

smoreau

That is going to look sweet Duke. Weight with style!

wheelhorse656

Duke you never cease to amaze me..... Wish I could have come up with somthing like the weights you made!!! A++++++

cheesegrader

Duke,

Any updates on the relocation of the oil filter? I love the idea of improving air flow across the rear cylinder, but I still can't figure out where you are going to mount that great big new filter. Is it going to fit behind the engine next to the steering gear?

HorseFixer

Thanks Guys! :thumbs2: Cheese should have filter done soon as I get tractor together! Gimmie a few more weeks got a jump start on trhe yard work this year and am getting back on it. Once engine is mounted on frame will get to the filter. :thumbs: well I did get the foot rests done and I got the decals on the hood. I got the Rims back from the powder coater and then got rubber mounted. I*!^#&(~*!%$ Yikes is all I can say pretty tuff job when yer all by yer lonesome. :eusa-whistle: Will mask off the front grill of hood and get some Low gloss black on there. Heres some pics.

Cheers ~Duke

DSCN4614.jpg

DSCN4613.jpg

DSCN4615.jpg

DSCN4616.jpg

DSCN4617.jpg

DSCN4618.jpg

DSCN4622.jpg

CRE1992

Looks good cant wait to see if done keep up the good work :banana-tux:

Martin

duke, that looks awesome. love the decals too. isnt it great to be able to personalize decals?

and to have someone like terry to do them?

oh, i almost forgot, its great to hear somebody else having fun mounting tires..... :thumbs:

AMC RULES

I know you love the new snow chucker Duke, but bringing it into the house and giving it it's own bed is taking the :wh: love to a whole new level. :ychain: You're outta control buddy. :ROTF:

Keep up the great work. :popcorn:

cheesegrader

Duke,

Ignore AMC. The snowchucker is prettier and more productive than any of my children, and they all get their own beds!

• Like 1

wheelhorse656

Duke Thats A+++++ work your doing keep it up I am watching this thread close.....

Jake Kuhn

Wow,that looks good! Jake