HorseFixer

WH 520-H Refresh & Rebuild

HorseFixer

Looks awesome duke! So, when is the snow gonna fall? I would of thought we would of had some now. I have a very disapointing c120 to mess with but would like to see how she works. ~Jake

Thanks Jake, Well the snow fell only about 3"-4" hardley enough to give it a good test or take pictures over, I have heard comments that a two stage blower works crappy in light snows well The one thing about having the rubber wiper mod on the second stage paddles of the blower that I did is that it does an excellent job even in small snows as much as large snows. Needless to say it handled that piddley snow we had without even blinking. I did noticed a few things I will report on... Matts pedal mod is the cats a$$ :handgestures-thumbupright: Well worth the money for sure as it frees up my right hand so I can work the Rocker Switch Chute Controls for the Blower. Definatley speeds up the fluid motion and cuts down time when turning around and blowing the snow in the same direction as the last pass. Now I can use my foot and operate the fwd motion with my foot left hand steering and my right hand operating the rocker switch turning the chute. (WORKS GREAT)!! The Second thing is the Lead Wheel Weights up front help when turning with the blower down. I blew the snow in the daylight so no reports on the lights yet. I did get MJ (My Camera Crew) a brand new camera for X-MAS, So when we do get a big snow should get some good pics and movies! :eusa-whistle: I still will be adding heat to the cab and will show that mod when I complete. :tools-wrench:

~Duke

HorseFixer

Had a Piddley Snow Last Night So This Morning I Piddled a Bit and Broke in My Grand Daughter Henny as My New Camera Man errrr um I mean (lady) :eusa-whistle: Some Snow Is Better than None I Guess. :dunno: And at least heres a few pictures of it doin what its suppose to do, than getting pictures of it in the Shop. :handgestures-thumbupright:

DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0023.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0030.jpg

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

• Like 4

Sparky

Obviously it wasn't a "workout" type of snow but do you feel like it will do a better job than the old sno-chucker? Did the old 12hp unit struggle?

Mike............

Don1977

I guess it didn't take long running wide open to keep enough snow in it to blow.

• Like 1

welderman85

it looks great all completed and at work. you did a great job

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Nice to see it in action Duke, even if it was light duty. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

zeedubbya

I've followed this restore almost the whole way through and not commented but may I say how amazing and educational watching a true master at work! Cheers to you Duke many times over!!

• Like 1

HorseFixer

I've followed this restore almost the whole way through and not commented but may I say how amazing and educational watching a true master at work! Cheers to you Duke many times over!!

Why thank you Zane :notworthy: Got the long range extended weather report, Looks like the snow has been called off till the end of the century! :crying-yellow:

~Duke

MalMac

Come on Duke, don't you know that it does not snow in Southern Michigan and Northern Indiana anymore. It goes way way North or cuts down way way south. No more snow here anymore. Thinking about taking my 2 stage and making yard art out of it.

Jake Kuhn

Come on Duke, don't you know that it does not snow in Southern Michigan and Northern Indiana anymore. It goes way way North or cuts down way way south. No more snow here anymore. Thinking about taking my 2 stage and making yard art out of it.

I feel the same way! :no: I took the blade off the 702 today and graded the driveway, and wouldn't mind having the c120 back to normal, but I'm not gonna go through taking that off again. LETS ALL HOPE FOR SNOW!!!!!!!! Edited by Jake Kuhn