Sign in to follow this  
wh1257

wheel horse c-120 engine swap

wh1257

today I'm working on the c-120 I got an orginal engine on the c- 120 its a kohler 12 hp

014-kopie22.jpg

015-kopie20.jpg

016-kopie19.jpg

020-kopie15.jpg

019-kopie16.jpg

017-kopie16.jpg

rmaynard

C-120 you say? Sure looks like a C-121 with a C-120 decal. Cradle mounted engine, wide hoodstand, gas tank under the seat. :thumbs2:

wh1257

C-120 you say? Sure looks like a C-121 with a C-120 decal. Cradle mounted engine, wide hoodstand, gas tank under the seat. :thumbs2:

yes I really do not know I see it for c-120 because the sticker Maarja thank you for letting know the information :banghead::banghead: :D

JC 1965

:banghead: Bob is right, That is a C-121. The C-120 had the gas tank in front of the dash { where your battery sets) and the battery was under the gas tank. It's a good looking :banghead: anyway. Take care of it and it will last you a lifetime. :thumbs2:

TT

If this tractor was here in the 'States I would totally agree with the C-121 theory, but our way of thinking doesn't always apply to non-USA models.

rmaynard

I'm curious to know what the ID tag says. Are they numbered differently on the other side of the pond?

TT

I don't see a tag..... at least not where it would normally be located. (might be painted over?)

Machines built at the Oevel, Belgium plant did have different model numbers than those built in the USA.

I have recently been in contact with a former employee of the Oevel factory, but he is no longer affiliated with Toro in any way. I was really hoping someone from "over there" could produce a list of the model numbers for that machinery.

mcwh1950

I don't see a tag..... at least not where it would normally be located. (might be painted over?)

Machines built at the Oevel, Belgium plant did have different model numbers than those built in the USA.

I have recently been in contact with a former employee of the Oevel factory, but he is no longer affiliated with Toro in any way. I was really hoping someone from "over there" could produce a list of the model numbers for that machinery.

TT In the fifth picture down on the front plate just below the rectifer on the right hand side is that the id tag.

TT

Sure does look like it, Smitty.

I've only ever seen them on the lower "dash" panel (above the ammeter) on the USA models.

oldredrider

For what it's worth, I have a C-141A with the ID tag in the same location as shown. :thumbs2:

mcwh1950

Sure does look like it, Smitty.

I've only ever seen them on the lower "dash" panel (above the ammeter) on the USA models.

The only reason i ask about the id tag, that is where my 1979 c 81 is .

100_2115.jpg

TT

This was my '79 161 (but it was a twin though):

101307005.jpg

You can see the tag behind the keychain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Vincent..... did you get that model number yet? :thumbs2:

wh1257

TT In the fifth picture down on the front plate just below the rectifer on the right hand side is that the id tag.

my tractor are made in belguim in geel oevel tha model number list from belguim stays this c-120 and not c-121

TT

tha model number list from belguim

Can you please share this list...... PLEASE?

mcwh1950

my tractor are made in belguim in geel oevel tha model number list from belguim stays this c-120 and not c-121

Vincent. Can you take a picture of the list and post here so we can see it, also can you posts the number off of the id tag on your tractor. Thank you.

wh1257

Vincent. Can you take a picture of the list and post here so we can see it, also can you posts the number off of the id tag on your tractor. Thank you.

I've seen the list on the factory and I have the model numbers of my wheel horses and have them written down and it looked meegepakt