Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Show Pictures Comments

rustbucket

i think it was in passing i spent most the time rolling around on the GT-14 and meeting so many collectors. next years feature tractor is the beautiful GT-14 WOOOOOT. i was parked next to buzz under the tent most of the day.

nylyon

:whistle: :WRS::wwp::D :D :dunno::D :D :D:):D :D

rustbucket

ill get em as soon as my dad downloads em and i can upload em to photobucket.

HorseFixer

Wow...great pics Duke....I see Bob Rock took his articulated D series.

Also see some nice looking Seniors...a hooded & a hoodless.

By the way Duke...that grader blade was one I traded to Dennis for my new RJ...I'm betting you bought it off a big guy with a red truck right?

Funny how things get around...LOL

Again...great pics & keep them comeing. :whistle:

I Think You Are Correct Stephen :D Did the guy you are talking about have a bumb leg? If so that be correct umungo! :WRS: How much you figure the blade was worth? Honest engine? And I will tell you what I paid and what I seen them going for there!

Cheers and thanks to all :D

Dukester

HorseFixer

That lineup after Bob Rock's 4x4 has to be part of the Roy Stewardson (R&B Wheel Horse Stables) collection. That's one collection I'd love to see all in one place and in person... he does good work. If you've never seen his website, check it out. It's a free yahoo page, so if it times out, you have to wait an hour before it will show you any more pages. R & B Wheel Horse Stables

I also see BP at the reins of his "horse drawn" wagon there... looks like he built up a platform to sit on the flatbed of a Wheel Horse 4-Wheel Wagon.

Jason, Nope!!! I had breakfast with Roy and his wife and daughter and son in law thursday morning at the Apple Bin Restraunt. Roy only brought a couple tractors this year. Incidentially Roy is looking for a 854 hood for one of his tractors! I will get back with you on who that guy is he has one of the largest collections there!

Duke

nylyon

Duke Can't thank you enough for providing these pictures. That parade was just as I envisioned, the C-520 leading off looking great. Thank you!

Curmudgeon

So glad to see my mug wasn't captured! :D

The parade lasted 2 hours, only Bill could talk that long and not tire, heck, he was just getting warmed up I'm sure. I did miss when Red Square went through, nature will only allow one to wait so long. :whistle:

Unfortunately, I missed the tech session until it was winding down. When I got there I heard my name had come up though! :D

As promised, I did manage to squeak out some rain, I'll try for more today! :WRS:

nylyon

I hope someone gets a group shot with YOU too Dale!

Curmudgeon

I hope someone gets a group shot with YOU too Dale!

:whistle::WRS::D:D :dunno:

rustbucket

i went with my dad and he um is hard to miss since he was wearing old farmer bib overalls and sat around for a good part of the day or walked about. he spent a good amount of time in the redsquare tent and at the concesion booth sitting on the bench.

Curmudgeon

It's gotten so large, it's easy to miss people! LOL

CasualObserver

Duke, (and Mrs. Duke!) Thanks... the pics are great!! Looking forward to more and this DVD you speak of! :whistle:

T-Mo

Great pictures from what I've seen so far. Looks like everyone is having a blast. Keep 'em coming. :whistle:

Rollerman

Looks like the weather has been great too.

I see John "Brrly1" ahead of Eldons C520 in the one pic.

A lot of faces I don't know though...perks of going I guess.

I have to admit I think TT Black Tractor is outstanding....I got sneak peeks along the way...but the finished job is sweet!

Of course there all nice tractors in the pics. :whistle:

rustbucket

LMAO i was there friday and managed to doge the cameras from horse fixer but i see the rusted out hood of my GT-14 in one pic lol.

stevinator

Thank you very much from the folks that are to far to make it.I really enjoy the pictures.I wish I was there it would probably be alot easier to find an original seat for my rj 58.And a few other things LOL. :whistle:

Curmudgeon

Looks like the weather has been great too.

Of course there all nice tractors in the pics. :whistle:

While the weather was pretty darn nice overall, I did manage to squeak out a short rain on friday afternoon.

As I promised.

If I go, it WILL rain! It did!! LOL

Curmudgeon

The bearded guy in the funny hat was my evil twin.

I wasn't there! :whistle:

My evil twin did say Duke was a great guy, just a bit over passionate about a certain, very slippery, product. Hmmmm, slippery.....

:WRS::PB):D:D:dunno::D:D:D:):D:D:D:D:( :(

Rollerman

just a bit over passionate about a certain, very slippery, product. Hmmmm, slippery.....

Thats just wrong...only from Dale. :whistle:

oldandred

So glad to see my mug wasn't captured! :D

The parade lasted 2 hours, only Bill could talk that long and not tire, heck, he was just getting warmed up I'm sure. I did miss when Red Square went through, nature will only allow one to wait so long. :whistle:

Unfortunately, I missed the tech session until it was winding down. When I got there I heard my name had come up though! :D

As promised, I did manage to squeak out some rain, I'll try for more today! :WRS:

Now dale you know Bill has a good battery in his back just above his waist and when hes near a power pole it charges up no wires just like the computer on time all the time and ready to go.

I tryed to stay with him the frist year i went nine years ago and well I gave up then and will not try it today I just cut arcoss and meet him some were.

good to see you again Dale

Now its time to unload LOL

Rod(NASNUT)

Did anyone get a video of the parade on Saturday ?

HorseFixer

Yes my wife has video from saturday and sunday. I need to get my equipment hooked up and suck it off the camera to the puker. Give me a lil time and I will have it up!

Duke

kpinnc

Yes my wife has video from saturday and sunday. I need to get my equipment hooked up and suck it off the camera to the puker. Give me a lil time and I will have it up!

There's no rush really.....

Take your time......

No pressure.....

:whistle::dunno::D:WRS::D :D

Curmudgeon

There's no rush really.....

Take your time......

No pressure.....

:whistle::dunno::D:WRS::D:D

None at all.

Is it done yet??????????????????????????????????

Rod(NASNUT)

:D Duke you are the man :D:dunno::whistle::WRS: Take your time.