Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Show Pictures Comments

Rollerman

Duke I can't tell you what a let down it was for me when I realized I would not make it.

Thanks for shareing the pics & putting them up so fast.

I guess I'll be a virtual attendee this way. :whistle:

edit:

Picture's here

CasualObserver

Duke (a.k.a. our eyes and ears in PA!) Thanks man! your the best! It's almost like we're there.... gonna be a crazy few days... don't forget us! :whistle:

nylyon

I have tears in my eyes seeing this! This is the best, thank you for the early bird pictures!

T-Mo

Thanks to you Duke I can enjoy the show from my computer. I wish I could be there, but this will have to do - this year. :whistle:

HorseFixer

Duke I can't tell you what a let down it was for me when I realized I would not make it.

Thanks for shareing the pics & putting them up so fast.

I guess I'll be a virtual attendee this way. :D

Stephen :whistle: Your kidding me right! :WRS: Dangit! was looking fwd to meeting you!!! :D Jason, Karl, and treed dont fear I will have lots more pics added onto my first post tonight, friday night and saturday night, Sorry you guys can be here!!!! Well gotta go in Gettysburg to see the town, Mrs. Horse Fixer is having a fit cause Im screwing around n the Puker :dunno:

Duke

Rod(NASNUT)

:whistle: Looks like you all are going to have it all set up I will be there Sat. around 9 am. See you all then :WRS:

Curmudgeon

People are setting up, and I'm still packing and looking at a 750 mile drive. Be there before this time tomorrow!!!!

mailman

This is great! I and many others here will be checking in often to share this as you post pics! Thanks!

Nick

Great pictures Duke. This is like having a live webcam from the show. :whistle:

MaineDad

Geez - This makes me frustrated that I'm not going but happy to be able to see some current pics. Thanks for the effort and have fun. I too will be checking this thread for updates.

perry

:D THANK YOU for your patience posting these pics :WRS: .

great looking RS tent :whistle: . you boys have some sweeeettt tractors :D .... :D .... :dunno: .

nylyon

This is priceless! Thank you so much for taking the time to post these pictures.

Rollerman

Wow...great pics Duke....I see Bob Rock took his articulated D series.

Also see some nice looking Seniors...a hooded & a hoodless.

By the way Duke...that grader blade was one I traded to Dennis for my new RJ...I'm betting you bought it off a big guy with a red truck right?

Funny how things get around...LOL

Again...great pics & keep them comeing. :whistle:

T-Mo

Duke,

Love it. I recognized some of the RS crowd, but not all. Maybe we can get them identified. :whistle:

Nick

Anyone got all the names for the Redsquare group picture? My guess is TT down front then right to left would be Wild Bill, Buzz, the Canadian?, Eldon, Duke and no clue on the last person? I have no memory for names. :whistle:

lt230s

Great pics!!!! :whistle:

One of these days I'll get there.

T-Mo

Lt230s,

:WRS:

Nick,

I also would like to put some names to the faces, TT, Duke, and Eldon I recognize, and of course that looks like Wild Bill on the end. I guess I can recognize Buzz also, but not the rest. :whistle:

nylyon

I have split out the comments and included them here for Duke's pictures

CasualObserver

That lineup after Bob Rock's 4x4 has to be part of the Roy Stewardson (R&B Wheel Horse Stables) collection. That's one collection I'd love to see all in one place and in person... he does good work. If you've never seen his website, check it out. It's a free yahoo page, so if it times out, you have to wait an hour before it will show you any more pages. R & B Wheel Horse Stables

I also see BP at the reins of his "horse drawn" wagon there... looks like he built up a platform to sit on the flatbed of a Wheel Horse 4-Wheel Wagon.

nylyon

Really looking forward to more updates. I spoke with Eldon earlier and things are going great, lots of RedSquare members have shown up, and we're setup in prime real estate. Like the rest of you at home, wish I were there!

T-Mo

I'm also looking forward to more pictures, though by the time they get posted I'll be home at my faster than light dial up speed. :whistle:

nylyon

*cough*cough*hughs net*cough*cough.....

bo dawg

I've never been there and really wanted to go this year, and meet alot of you guys, look at all the beautys :WRS::D and come home with some goodies. Couldn't afford to do it. :whistle:

You guy's are having too much fun.

I wish that the show could travel to different locations each year, like Indiana maybe :dunno:

Oh well...just wishfull thinking :D does sound cool though to maybe have it at where they all began, just one time at least... doesnt it?

Enjoy and Peace!

bo dawg :D

rustbucket

All i can say is wow i went today this nice friday down there with my rusty bucket and you all might be seeing pics of it but talk about excitement this was one nice day to meet so many of you. :whistle:

i blew 200 plus dollars in bits and peices for the rust bucket my biggest score i think was a full hydro system for the gt-14 im going to use to well um make my 3-point hitch hydro lift. hehehe not to mention a way way better hood and steering wheel.

Curmudgeon

All i can say is wow i went today this nice friday down there with my rusty bucket and you all might be seeing pics of it but talk about excitement this was one nice day to meet so many of you. :WRS:

Did I meet you? :whistle:

Actually, I don't think so.................. :D